Is it impossible to be a Liberal and Christian?

Muslims would say the same thing about your book. And their beliefs are equally uncontaminated with evidence in comparison to yours......

Sorry, but interdimensional mansions and treasure is about as transparent as is it gets. What pleasure would an immortal being get from precious stones? It's so childish.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

Good luck reconciling your future kingdom with the words of Jesus....
I could care less what a Muslim thinks about his Islam. Its wrong and he's wrong. Trust me when the Church is removed you'll have plenty of Islamist (aprox 3 billion) left behind to cut off the heads of the tribulation martyrs during the time of troubles, one of which may very well be you assuming you don't stay ignorant as you are now and trust in God, Abba Father - Christ Jesus.

I don't even know why I bother with you at this point. But again you are wrong as usual. Childish huh? Yet your adversary, the devil was adorned with them before his fall. Why are you so ignorant? Do you not know that humans themselves adorn themselves with jewelry yet its childish? Humans live in buildings, even *mansions* but its childish? Everything in the world is a glimpse of what is to come. It pails in comparison, absolutely, but what the heck are you expecting? Aliens lol. (Don't worry you'll get feed that line of shit soon enough)

As far as your quotation is concerned, its in regards to the future. You would know that, if you know, actually knew anything about the bible. pfft.

Ezekiel 28: 13-15
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared. 14"You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. 15"You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.…

Both violate certain parts of the bible outright, in different ways.
May I ask why you felt the need to post that again? Seems strange to keep repeating yourself when we aren't disagreeing.

I'd say there are more Christians who are conservative than liberal. But I would never suggest it to be inclusive/exclusive to either side.

I'd say there are more Christians who are conservative than liberal. But I would never suggest it to be inclusive/exclusive to either side.
Its not and it doesn't have to be that way. People are just attempting to *politicize* the bible so as to use it as a convenient weapon system to validate one's own political ideology. God accepts all tribes, people, nations unto Himself through Grace and Faith.

Its not and it doesn't have to be that way. People are just attempting to *politicize* the bible so as to use it as a convenient weapon system to validate one's own political ideology. God accepts all tribes, people, nations unto Himself through Grace and Faith.

Amen brother. I agree.

Salvation does not depend on what we think or even anything we have done. It is called the "Good News" after all. To be honest- its difficult to be liberal and Christian in 2017 atleast.

Salvation does not depend on what we think or even anything we have done. It is called the "Good News" after all. To be honest- its difficult to be liberal and Christian in 2017 atleast.

I agree with both points man.

I could care less what a Muslim thinks about his Islam. Its wrong and he's wrong. Trust me when the Church is removed you'll have plenty of Islamist (aprox 3 billion) left behind to cut off the heads of the tribulation martyrs during the time of troubles, one of which may very well be you assuming you don't stay ignorant as you are now and trust in God, Abba Father - Christ Jesus.

I don't even know why I bother with you at this point. But again you are wrong as usual. Childish huh? Yet your adversary, the devil was adorned with them before his fall. Why are you so ignorant? Do you not know that humans themselves adorn themselves with jewelry yet its childish? Humans live in buildings, even *mansions* but its childish? Everything in the world is a glimpse of what is to come. It pails in comparison, absolutely, but what the heck are you expecting? Aliens lol. (Don't worry you'll get feed that line of shit soon enough)

As far as your quotation is concerned, its in regards to the future. You would know that, if you know, actually knew anything about the bible. pfft.

Ezekiel 28: 13-15
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared. 14"You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. 15"You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.…

The Church is removed? The shit are you even talking about? There are like 34,000 denominations of your religion alone, and you're talking about some unified conception. lol.

I'm still awaiting for you to actually address the fact that your would be messiah said he would come back within the lifetimes of the people he knew, and how you can reconcile this with the "He's comin today, I know it, I see the signs" even though the guy said you wont know when he's coming.

You seem to be getting angry, which is something I noticed from adults when I was 12, and they couldn't answer any simple, honest questions about biblical errors.

Your belief in jewelry and mansions in another dimension is childish, and is obvious wish thinking along the realm of "mum, what if there were a million million dragons? Wouldn't that be magnificent?"

I guess it depends on what you mean by "liberal" and what you mean by "Christian".

The Church is removed? The shit are you even talking about? There are like 34,000 denominations of your religion alone, and you're talking about some unified conception. lol.

I'm still awaiting for you to actually address the fact that your would be messiah said he would come back within the lifetimes of the people he knew, and how you can reconcile this with the "He's comin today, I know it, I see the signs" even though the guy said you wont know when he's coming.

You seem to be getting angry, which is something I noticed from adults when I was 12, and they couldn't answer any simple, honest questions about biblical errors.

Your belief in jewelry and mansions in another dimension is childish, and is obvious wish thinking along the realm of "mum, what if there were a million million dragons? Wouldn't that be magnificent?"
?

I've answered all questions with scriptural truth and accuracy, while refuting your illogical conclusions and misinterpretations.

As far as the rest of you're babbling, that's on you.

Here's the real truth: at this point Jesus is a Rorschach's test. He's been raked over the coal so many directions from Sunday over the last 2000 years (starting almost immediately after his death by the way-- even the earliest Christians couldn't agree on who Jesus was or what his most important teachings were) that at this point I am convinced that literally no one on Earth knows what the fuck the real historical middle eastern Aramaic speaking Arab Jew Jesus thought or felt.

So can you be a liberal Christian? Who knows. But liberals certainly have just as strong a claim on Jesus as conservatives do. (Meaning neither side has a real claim at all.)

Last edited:
There are a sizeable group of "give everything to the poor" Christians who are liberal. I imagine they are the majority in some communist leaning countries particularly in South America.

Then there are a sizeable group of conservative Christians, particularly in the United States. I think a major reason why Christian conservative leaders dislike liberalism is that liberalism teaches people to live their lives dependent on government rather than live their dependent on the message of the church. Then liberals are more inclined to support sex with multiple partners outside of marriage and a more indulgent use of drugs and alcohol. People that get trashed and bang loose women on Saturday tend to skip church on Sunday.

I think it is possible to be either a liberal or a conservative Christian, but IMO liberals are more likely to believe in unicorns.

2fa333b5ba7d3dcc625650c6fd24e481--unicorn-illustration-bible-quotes.jpg

?

I've answered all questions with scriptural truth and accuracy, while refuting your illogical conclusions and misinterpretations.

As far as the rest of you're babbling, that's on you.

Says christians get interdimensional treasure, accuses skeptical person who brings scripture of babbling.

Jesus, throughout the gospels, made it quite clear that he would be back to judge everyone within the lifetimes of the people he was speaking to. He obviously failed at this prophecy, alongside the other qualifications for the Jewish messiah, yet you people still think he's coming.

I was watching fox and one of those very intelligent lady said you cant be a Liberal and a Christian, is that so?. I am a Liberal and a also believe I am a Christian but is she right? I'm I only a Liberal or a Christian? If so I wouldnt know which to choose.
Jesus was a communist, if you are Christian you aren't American. FACT.

But everyone is a hypocrite so you can be a liberal and a Christian I suppose.

What I meant was the liberal sjw "hippie"

I do not understand where this over-sentimental humanist view of Jesus comes from. If people actually read the Gospels they would clearly see that Jesus taught about authority, obedience, discipline, sacrifice and restraint. Certainly, he talked about love and forgiveness, but not in the cheesy Hallmark card manner that is so popular today. The #LoveWins nonsense that is trendy in current times has nothing to do with Jesus. The SJW movement is the result of empty liberal humanism not Christianity.

G.K. Chesterton sums up Christianity well:

the-christian-ideal-has-not-been-tried-and-found-wanting-it-has-been-found-difficult-and-left-untried-gilbert-k-chesterton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back