Is it just me.... (merged threads)

Crazy Feet said:
Yeah.....should make it like Kazaa......pay like a twenty-dollar flat fee and have the option of an ad-free environment.

.....cost of having MMA become mainstream, I guess...

Also, what's with this silly little yahoo! moniker that keeps poppin' up at the darnest of times???

Ha you guys are spioled. I assure you there are far worse sights for pop ups and other annoying crap that far exceed that level of bs. I'm just grateful Sherdog hasn't reached that level yet(knock on wood).

If you guys have firefox, try the plugin called AdBlock.
It takes some setting up, but it'll remove ads on the page.
I don't even know what the ad you guys are talking about looks like.

I can't wait until Sherdog is all spyware, popups and ads, that'll be my favorite.

you can download the add-on ad blocker on the firefox site. mozilla.com

not sure if it will center the page again or if it will still be shifted right due to the 'news.'

Strict Nine said:
Or is everyone getting all these adds on the left side of the screen now, it sucks.

<----------- :eek:

What ads???
PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP ROCKS BABY!!!!!

Bwaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Squirt some pesos & taste ad FREEDOM!!!!

Crazy Feet said:
Also, what's with this silly little yahoo! moniker that keeps poppin' up at the darnest of times???

I thought that was just me!
I hate yahoo.

Phalanx said:
Guys, scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page. You'll see a small bar that reads "Select Your Theme". Click on the arrow and highlight "V.2.0 - MOAB Ground Zero". For some reason, changing the layout of the forum eliminates the ads. It did for me, at least.
wow. thanks. i would've never thought of that.

spongebob is the last thing i was expecting to see at sherdog.com

VinnyIsMe said:
Sherdog has to make money somehow ya know. As long as they arent popups, its fine with me.

Agreed! Thanks again to Sherdog for providing us with this place. <---Sherdog nuthuggin :)

Phalanx said:
Guys, scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page. You'll see a small bar that reads "Select Your Theme". Click on the arrow and highlight "V.2.0 - MOAB Ground Zero". For some reason, changing the layout of the forum eliminates the ads. It did for me, at least.

Thanks, Phalanx

I'll just have to get used to checking this website out with a white background.

yup but sherdog has to make its money............

Back