Is it just me.... (merged threads)

waaaahhh theres ads on the side of my screen wahh. man u guys are pussies sometimes

move the ads and sherdog news to the right side of the screen

move it to the right....sherdog still makes their money right?

Phalanx said:
Guys, scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page. You'll see a small bar that reads "Select Your Theme". Click on the arrow and highlight "V.2.0 - MOAB Ground Zero". For some reason, changing the layout of the forum eliminates the ads. It did for me, at least.

DON"T TELL THE MODS!!!

tycobb said:
waaaahhh theres ads on the side of my screen wahh. man u guys are pussies sometimes

LOL. How do these guys react when getting hit in the face?

Mythius said:
Agreed! Thanks again to Sherdog for providing us with this place. <---Sherdog nuthuggin :)

Hell yeah. You should hear my girlfriend. "Oh no! you're on Sherwood again."
"No, Sher-DOG baby, Sher DOG." Honestly, I've been coming to Sherdog since before there even WERE forums, and I'm STILL a white belt (but not a newbie), I just post a lot now because I have a jpb where I'm in front of the computer all the damn time. But, yeah, Long Live Sherdog.

It's not the ads on the sidebar that annoy me - it's the advertisements you get in between pages of the forum that piss me off. In fact, I'd take ads on the left and right over ads between pages.

I think it is gay enough to try to make a living out of a website.

jk

he probably needs the money but i hope that he reconsiders putting it on the right side/

As someone pointed out on another thread, the news and ad on the left is gone fro platinum members, as well as the other ads.

Back