Rumored Is it just me, or are Sherbros improving?

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>

Maybe we're used to talking on the interwebz now! I do enjoy the retarded opinions after a big event sometimes, when everyone's drunk, good times

Boards just need to be completely cleansed of Conor nuthuggers and Sherdog will be blissful again.

Not sure if I’m getting older but there was more excitement back in the 2000s decade in the threads. I’m sure it’s me getting old, and no issues with sherbros.

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>

No, mods are just taking threads down faster

<RomeroSalute>

It's just you.

Back