Is it just me or is taco bell pretty good

I never go to Taco Bell. The one or two times I have, the food looked nothing like that and was crap.

Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation208.jpg

The Naked Chicken Chalupa was theeeee shit. It hurt me when they discontinud it .

Taco Bell gives me stomach ache, and if I eat a lot, a headache as well.

What about the Millennial fast food joints? Or are they not technically considered fast food? Places like Chipotle, Culvers, Polo Tropical?
Chipotle is the stuff God eats on a Tuesday afternoon

Chipotle is the stuff God eats on a Tuesday afternoon

I can buy better burritos in hole-in-the-wall Mexican gas stations and markets that have a cookery in the back for like 3 dollars. Chipotle is good by fast food standards but in reality you get a 7.50 Burrito, 2 dollar drink and tax...That's almost 11 bucks man, you might as well go somewhere actually decent. Chipotle is a slightly more modern Subway equivalent except they make Burritos.

I can buy better burritos in hole-in-the-wall Mexican gas stations and markets that have a cookery in the back for like 3 dollars. Chipotle is good by fast food standards but in reality you get a 7.50 Burrito, 2 dollar drink and tax...That's almost 11 bucks man, you might as well go somewhere actually decent. Chipotle is a slightly more modern Subway equivalent except they make Burritos.
Have respect. Chipotle is the Panera bread of Mexican food.

Have respect. Chipotle is the Panera bread of Mexican food.

Panera Bread is even worse than Chipotle. Calling Chipotle Mexican food is like calling a Pizzeria Italian food, it's not Italian food.... It's Italian American food they aren't at all the same.

Last edited:
I don't like those crunch wrap discs because too much wrapper, but like the chalupa shells.

Once in awhile it hits this weird spot craving I have out of the blue. Like a soft taco just sounds amazing every couple months. I have no desire for it outside these random crave times for Doritos loco or something.

I quite enjoy Taco Bell. Food snobs will say it's terrible, but it's not. As an aside, I went to Mexico a few years back and the food paled in comparison to Taco Bell.
same with Pizza Hut and Italy and Panda Express with China. The native cuisine can not compare with the corporate American versions.

Maybe if I want to clean out my bowels. then again their are healthier and easier ways.

Out of the big 5 most common fast food places yes its my favorite... that doesn't mean I think its "good"

Back