Is it me or does everything Kevin Lee says...

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
an exact replica of what Conor says/has said?

Too lazy to fill the exact quotes.
And come to think of it, Fergie been on that imitation train as well.

536e3d7d8ba9e.gif

conor just made 100 mil, so personally i would be a carbon copy replica conor 2.0

Well Conor himself is a replica of many other people. He jacked the male model, Notorious BIG etc.

Well Conor himself is a replica of many other people. He jacked the male model, Notorious BIG etc.

Well if ya wanna go that deep, we're all a replica of someone who replicated someone.

You legit only post pictures.

It's hilarious
Well we've seen this thread a million times it's kinda boring to be honest mate.

A lot of the top fighters are doing it and I'm not even sure they're aware of it. Holloway, Bisping, Rockhold, Garbrandt, Lee. It's really depressing. It's like my pet peeve. If you're not you're own man you're nobody.

an exact replica of what Conor says/has said?

Too lazy to fill the exact quotes.
And come to think of it, Fergie been on that imitation train as well.

Its an exact replica of what conor will say, when he starts copying from lee as well

He's trying to make that money why wouldn't he copy Conor

Conor is the biggest swagger jacker of all time. He jacked Mayweather's lingo, stole from a male model, and also stole from countless rappers. Yet, if anyone talks trash all of a sudden they're stealing from McGregor. What a joke.

well everyone saw the absurd fan reaction conor got when acting like a mongoloid so now everyones trying to phone it in the same. Lee is actually funny as fuck tho

Back