Is it me or does Khabib and them come off as bullies?

This is literally how foreigners talk when it’s serious yes... in Africa, west Europe and Asia.

<36>

Literally how foreigners talk to each other, huh...with an entire posse surrounding Artem... Fuck off with that nonsense....

True, he beat Conor down and stole his lunch money and then spat on him after.

I imagine growing up in Dagestan or any where remotely close to that region you have to be aggressive and let people know there is consequences if you are fucked with. Its like that in any dangerous area in the world.
Complete and utter bullshit
It makes you humble , because bullies in my country are found as body parts

Only bullies are protected people

He does to other people what has been done to him in his youth. That's how they communicate where he's from, so he brings that culture over to this side of the world. We think they're bullies but in their home countries, <{silvanormal}> 'Is normal'.

I don't understand. Bullies are executed but simultaneously only bullies are protected?

So the logic here is in dangerous countries people arent bullies otherwise theyd get chopped up by humble non bully type people?

Lmfao!

You guys think khabib is a bully? He didn’t even slap artem he had his hands resting on the back of artems head. That’s how foreigners talk with each other. This is a fight sport - yet there’s less fighting outside the octagon then there is in hockey and football.

Cry me a river

He did slap him and even bragged about it. Direct quote from Khabib: "Artem, yesterday I give you slap, you eat this like a woman".
So he clearly has a lot of experience beating women too, which is probably why his wife covers her face.

Apparently, it wasn't only time and they once surrounded DC too after he hurt Khabibs neck or something after practics.
They sure seem little volatile and definitely well self-justified.

I agree with the sentiment that Khabib and his crew are most definitely bullies and they hide it behind "respect" and defending their culture or religion. Basically, like u said, self justifying their actions. Which is the scariest kind, bc they actually do think they are always right or just defending their honor.

BUT, WTH is this about them surrounding DC? I'm guessing this would be at aka, not a good idea. I remember seeing a video of them joking around but what is this ur talking about?

We have only seen one fighter and his group surrounding and ganging up on one individual and that wasnt Conors.

Conor alledgedly stormed in with 30 people but where were the rest of them wasnt there in the video, and they were probably going in thinking to confront another group.

Apparently, it wasn't only time and they once surrounded DC too after he hurt Khabibs neck or something after practics.

I have a Bull-iador. And its sounding its alarm. I mean, khabib was supposed to make Conor wait in line, fight for honor and all, but guess that changed quick after becoming a champion
Conor is probably one of the biggest bullies in the UFC get the fuck out.

We have only seen one fighter and his group surrounding and ganging up on one individual and that wasnt Conors.

Conor alledgedly stormed in with 30 people but where were the rest of them wasnt there in the video, and they were probably going in thinking to confront another group.

I have a Bull-iador. And its sounding its alarm. I mean, khabib was supposed to make Conor wait in line, fight for honor and all, but guess that changed quick after becoming a champion
What language is this?

They thought they were confronting another group on the UFC transport bus?
<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't understand. Bullies are executed but simultaneously only bullies are protected?
Yeah, since you are obviously sheltered let me spell it out

The majority of bullies are dead in my country

The vast majority that are alive are those that lived a sheltered life

Meaning the reference you were making about dangerous parts of the world requiring you to be "tough" aka bullies is complete bullshit

Yeah he's no saint when it comes to that, not surprised that brawl took place between him and Nate's crew

Conor fans working the “bully” angle.
What’s it called when you have management in your back pocket and take advantage of it to insult various opponents: region, culture, family, etc?
Get over your butthurt, OP.

So the logic here is in dangerous countries people arent bullies otherwise theyd get chopped up by humble non bully type people?
Is that really a logical conclusion you come up with ?

Serious question

Let's be honest,

Conor tried to be the bully but got beaten like a red headed stepchild

Let's be honest,

Conor tried to be the bully but got beaten like a red headed stepchild
That's the truth similar when Khabib got beaten by Nate in that street fight

Eventually it catches up

Most everybody seems a bully to a beta.

Yeah, since you are obviously sheltered let me spell it out

The majority of bullies are dead in my country

The vast majority that are alive are those that lived a sheltered life

Meaning the reference you were making about dangerous parts of the world requiring you to be "tough" aka bullies is complete bullshit
You are incorrectly attributing posts to me. Did not post said comments regarding "tough" world, etc.

Back