is it okay to spar hard every sparring session?

You dun goofed Goldennboy. Well more like RustySteelBoy. I thought in my head that Goldennboy might be a good troll from the way he got reactions out of people, but looking back at some of the retarded shits he said like the whole Broner blow jobs and arguing against the entire video games sub forum about how kids trash talk is completely alright, to his G&E posts, i really have to ask myself: can somebody that dumb? I mean we have wiz cool c as the "gold" standard on shits like this and goldeennboy is hitting pretty close to that.

Ok, I think we're done here.
I was routing for you to come back humbly, admit you were wrong and move on. By attacking Strat you've just made yourself sound like a spoilt, arrogant child

cc6ca1fc7ec91639aff1faf85a9e45b85ed75eaaee3eef439f16cdc524c79c18.jpg

I'm cracking up at folks expecting anything from GB. He lied on an internet forum, and some of you are acting like he needs to apologize. I've argued with the guy, it's obvious that he lied, and yes, it would be nice if he'd come out and admit it. But some of you take this forum too seriously if you think this is that important.

You're getting out of line, if you have spent any time watching any of my videos, you'd know I just don't do mitts with some fat kid. That kid is my cousin and he's losing a ton of weight. I wouldn't call out others on their weight when you, yourself are overweight.

Just so you know, the advice I gave out on G&E was much better then that you've ever given. Saying people should spar in 14s is a absolute joke. Especially when they're well over 120- closer to 130.

Weighted jump ropes are so bad for your joints yet you still recommend them. Something you know nothing about.

Go review another one of GSPs rush fit videos

just curious but why does your fantasy of leaving on big bang involve showing us all that your better then us, it seems like all your posts are in some way geared towards showing us all how great you are and how average we are in comparison

Yeah again GB you know nothing and are just opening your mouth but that's cool. Yeah, I never said I was a string bean but I am in the active duty Air Force, I manage to do PT just fine and maintain of quality of life.

But you know nothing about sacrifice or patriotism, because your parents have spoiled you with Expensive gear that you certainly don't know how to use.

I've asked about this before. His parents don't buy all his Winning stuff and multitudes of other gear. He says he sells his expensive shoes for them.

Which his parents buy.

(Yes, i'm jelly.)

I'm cracking up at folks expecting anything from GB. He lied on an internet forum, and some of you are acting like he needs to apologize. I've argued with the guy, it's obvious that he lied, and yes, it would be nice if he'd come out and admit it. But some of you take this forum too seriously if you think this is that important.

Internet is serious business, man. But i really dont expect anything from him lol, so i just like to dogpile him as much as i like lol

Probably should use this hours for something more productice lol

Lol....practicing mitts with a fat kid. I love that video. Even my wife keeps asking to see that video. It's truly amazing.

Go away golden boy.....

Not really, but he obviously spends a lot of time on here. If he just said "yeah I fucked up", and carried on posting it'd be cool. You can tell spoiled little shit going to have a rough few years when real life hits.

There are forums where I'd say what he did was a pretty big deal and fucked up... this is sherdog tho, so my expectations of honesty aren't as high..

That being said, I dont like the idea that just because its "the internet" you can do whatever you want with no consequences.

I dont think he was implying no consequences, just that its not likely someone would acquiesce to their own public shaming.

You're getting out of line, if you have spent any time watching any of my videos, you'd know I just don't do mitts with some fat kid. That kid is my cousin and he's losing a ton of weight. I wouldn't call out others on their weight when you, yourself are overweight.

Just so you know, the advice I gave out on G&E was much better then that you've ever given. Saying people should spar in 14s is a absolute joke. Especially when they're well over 120- closer to 130.

Weighted jump ropes are so bad for your joints yet you still recommend them. Something you know nothing about.

Go review another one of GSPs rush fit videos

You've been saying you were going to fight for ages now. Yet the only videos you've uploaded show your cousin or is light sparring.

Also, Strat's reviews are better than yours.

P.S. Most gyms require 16 regardless of weight or allow those below 150 to spar with 14oz. I don't see the problem.

My gym spars bare knuckle...

I'm sorry. I'm still just lurking around.

The majority of you seem like a bunch of insecure losers having a go at a kid.
Internets is serious business!!
The poor kid would probably knock some sense and maturity into most of you internet hooligans lol.
Those of you who are trying to get him to admit his mistakes are even funnier!

My gym spars bare knuckle...

I'm sorry. I'm still just lurking around.

You can only spar at my gym if you wrap your hands in rope then dip them in glue and finally dip them in gummy bears.

Damn it won't let me embed, maybe because there's profanities in the link?

Last edited:
Interesting thread

Back