Is it that hard to imagine Cerrone fighting for the title at 155?

I wish they did a gran prix tournament for 165 champion. There are many fighters who would fit in this weight class:

Cerrone
Khabib
Lee
Vick
Perry
RDA
Masvidal

I didnt say you said he will be a champion so how is your reading. I said that he will never be champion or get a title shot at LW.
Again what are you trying to prove here that Cerrone will get a title shot in LW ? . Cerrone will never read it NEVER get a title shot in LW again . He is too old and not good enough to get one.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll be sure to bump when talks of him in title contention start rumbling :cool:

Why do people keep calling cerrone a choker lol

When has he ever choked

Always comes to fight

Has lost to some top class opponents and a guy in Darren till who is a massive welterweight

Losing to people like prime Pettis and RDA is choking, that is news to me

nope

he'll lose again though

No. But it’s easy to see him having this type of reaction against whoever the Champ is.

HardtofindWeirdHermitcrab.gif

Last thing Cerrone needs is worrying about cutting all that weight. I think he should stay at WW!

His issue is mental not physical. imo

He looked pretty good last fight.

When you fight as much as he does you're bound to take a few losses on the way.

With the right match ups of course he could, I think he whoops Ferguson and Im still bummed we never got to see Cowboy vs Khabib

It's impossible for him to get another shot because he will get torched in whatever fight they hype him as the "next contender" in. The dude is a warrior and has my all my respect but let's get fucking real.

he's a fan favorite so it wouldn't really be that surprising especially as a replacement for a hurt fighter, you know he's very unlikely to turn down the fight if it were offered.

With the current LW situation who knows. He could come in & score an impressive win & jump straight into a very cloudy situation. Whoever ends up champion might fancy Cerrone as his next challenger as he's a big enough name but with a rep for choking in the big pressure fights.

But its unlikely, that cut was brutal two years ago so can't imagine age will make that any easier. I'd imagine the focus is more on getting a few more wins to cement the "Most UFC Wins" record.

Back