Is it weird I literally don't want to say a word to anyone at work?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I work for the government. Lol.

Just can't be added to talk nowadays whenever I don't have total freedom of speech.

Reply to your co-workers solely with randomly selected Sherdog memes.

Well, double tampon salesman on YOU!

bXpMq.gif

not really, but you have to pretend you like those motherfuckers

MEGA hat. "I'm With Her" T-shirt. "Bernie or Bust" campaign pin.

Problem solved.

Friend says she wants a job where they can slide her work under a door for her to complete and she can slide it back out when it's finished. Electronic communication is fine.

Once she greets you for the day that's it. No time for chitchat. If she sees you again she just walks by. No slight intended just feels no need to address you again.

You seem like kindred spirits.

If you are sexy, and not the boss, you are doomed.. If you are 100% friend zone material, or gay, you might be ok.
I'm the sub-boss nobody messes with because of seniority.
All the women in my department are great but the RNs aren't all so great.

I'm the sub-boss nobody messes with because of seniority.
All the women in my department are great but the RNs aren't all so great.

I'm glad for you, because I wouldn't wish that mob on anybody.

My work is very adamant that we smile to each other and say hello as we pass fellow associates. In the last "customer experience" training session we had they told us to consider our co-workers "internal customers".

Weird? Yes.

Could it be completely justified? Sure. Just be prepared for the consequences if you follow through.

Just say hi and smile. Being civil does wonders for job security.

I work for the government. Lol.

Just can't be added to talk nowadays whenever I don't have total freedom of speech.

Nah they don't really like u. I talk to to two ppl from work in all my years of work

Back