Is it weird?

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is it weird im kinda pulling for King mo agaisnt bader..?? Anyone else not really feeling bader as a fighter or is it just me..im hard pressed to think of an impressive finish or fight that bader has had that he won?..i can think of a few with king mo..but up untill this fight was annouced i never really consider myself a fan of KIng mo either..strange no?

Let's be honest. While Bader's the favourite and highest ranked in this tournament he's also the least interesting to watch. Meh personality and will turn a fight into a boring grind fest if he has to. But he is a good fighter.

I find Mo unsympathetic and Bader kind of boring.

King Mo son'd him in college and will son Bader again.

It'll be Mo vs Fedor in the finals.

Bader is one of the least exciting fighters ever. Less exciting than Mitsuhiro Ishida.

Is it weird im kinda pulling for King mo agaisnt bader..?? Anyone else not really feeling bader as a fighter or is it just me..im hard pressed to think of an impressive finish or fight that bader has had that he won?..i can think of a few with king mo..but up untill this fight was annouced i never really consider myself a fan of KIng mo either..strange no?
it's probably not just you. he's solid and boring. good at everything, probably great at nothing. he mostly wins. he just doesn't command attention.

back when he and Davis were in the UFC it was highly debatable who was better between them 2 and Gustaffson. with Cormier fighting HW, Gustaffson is now probably the #1 LHW in the UFC. that's a long way of saying, Bader is a very good fighter.

you just want to be entertained more that he gives. and there's nothing wrong with that, but it is important to understand the difference.

Let's be honest. While Bader's the favourite and highest ranked in this tournament he's also the least interesting to watch. Meh personality and will turn a fight into a boring grind fest if he has to. But he is a good fighter.

So you think hes going to win?..i cant see him grinding king mo out ..king mo is a great wrestler and has big ko power..bader got slept by a bloated 185er in machida..i have feeling we will see a petruzelli vs king mo finish..

So you think hes going to win?..i cant see him grinding king mo out ..king mo is a great wrestler and has big ko power..bader got slept by a bloated 185er in machida..i have feeling we will see a petruzelli vs king mo finish..

C'mon man, you can't compare King Mo's striking with Machida's
Also Bader has improved his striking since that fight

I got Bader by boring decision ala Davis 2

C'mon man, you can't compare King Mo's striking with Machida's
Also Bader has improved his striking since that fight

I got Bader by boring decision ala Davis 2
Im saying hes gotta wrestle to protect his suspect chin..and i dont think he can outwrestle mo ,king mo has ko power

Back