Is Jealousy the ultimate turn on??

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well?

Open to the floor.

I'm typing with one hand cause the other got broke so, my input may be restricted.

I absolutely believe it to be, however.

And I know chicks do a hella better job at using and presenting themselves to make guys jealous, than guys do with chicks.

That's my observation at least.

I've never been jealous of someone outside of their academic accomplishment, but even then it wasn't 'real' jealousy, it was admiration wishing that I could have been able to do it.

I am so opposed to the idea of being jealous or envious that I just block it out. I admire things and people but I won't fawn over them, ESPECIALLY if they are consciously deciding to use their time or resources on something other than me. I believe in freedom, why be jealous?

I've never been jealous of someone outside of their academic accomplishment, but even then it wasn't 'real' jealousy, it was admiration wishing that I could have been able to do it.

I am so opposed to the idea of being jealous or envious that I just block it out. I admire things and people but I won't fawn over them, ESPECIALLY if they are consciously deciding to use their time or resources on something other than me. I believe in freedom, why be jealous?

a strip club - guys get titties waved in their face.

it makes them jealous, the power the female body has over them

turns them on - no?

a strip club - guys get titties waved in their face.

it makes them jealous, the power the female body has over them

turns them on - no?

that's not jealousy, it's physical attraction, or are you saying those are the same things?

I am so opposed to the idea of being jealous or envious that I just block it out.

How about an intense desire, when you simply must have someone/thing?

How do you block that??

How about an intense desire, when you simply must have someone/thing?

How do you block that??

by not having real feelings --- IDK, I'm fucked up, I can just turn the switch off.

or, I reframe it as being about myself, not about the other person or people... as in: if I were better, I would be in the situation I want, and it has nothing to do with the person I'm supposed to be jealous of. Just improve myself, don't hate on someone else.

that's not jealousy, it's physical attraction, or are you saying those are the same things?

not same things.

But, chicks who have great bodies, but don't know how to use them - don't give rise to a fraction of the arousal versus, when that body is applied correctly.

my contention is - men, plenty beefed up ripped dudes, but never NEVER focus on inciting jealousy in chicks to get them turned on.
More so, play a game of cat chasing mouse directly.

by not having real feelings --- IDK, I'm fucked up, I can just turn the switch off.

or, I reframe it as being about myself, not about the other person or people... as in: if I were better, I would be in the situation I want, and it has nothing to do with the person I'm supposed to be jealous of. Just improve myself, don't hate on someone else.

how old are you?

nah. not personally. If a chick shows interest in another guy I wait til her head is turned and never talk to her again.

nah. not personally. If a chick shows interest in another guy I wait til her head is turned and never talk to her again.

sounds like a little resentment right there

wat is synonymous with resentment?

sounds like a little resentment right there

wat is synonymous with resentment?
nah I don't feel jealous cause I'm not into most chicks in a serious relationship type of way. anyway werent you saying its a turn on? I was saying to me it isnt.

nah I don't feel jealous cause I'm not into most chicks in a serious relationship type of way. anyway werent you saying its a turn on? I was saying to me it isnt.

Ever hit on a chick and get rejected?

How did you feel about that?

Back