Is Jealousy the ultimate turn on??

Part of me wants to draw a line between envy and jealousy but I'd agree it's up there, keying into three or four major erogenous mindstates: competition, territorialism, conflict, desire.

are ya'll familiar with the expression, "you want what you can't have??"

Seems like a major turnoff for me when women have played the jealousy game. I always ignored them.

If you're a good looking dude you can make a girl jealous also.

By having tons of other poon tang that wants to sit on your face

This isn't a one way street.

If someone likes that feeling they are prob a closet cuck.

lol - do you think, I dunno - Arianna Grande?
Is hot?

But - I'd imagine, you can't have her, right?

But you still like her?
Insert a chick you like in place of Grande.

Does that make you a cuck?

Seems like a major turnoff for me when women have played the jealousy game. I always ignored them.

Ever in a nightclub, and see chicks acting like they're having a great fun time - for no particular reason?

Why think they do that?

Jealousy is a huge turn off for me. It starts out cute but ends up festering into something much bigger later on down the road. If you cant trust the person you're with you need to find someone else.

Ya'll are thinking of, jealousy as in - jealous of a girl for fucking other guys.

I'm talking about, jealousy of a girl, for flaunting the leverage she has - over your dumb ass.

And I kind of agree.

If a chick gets stuck into another guy in front of you, to exert her authority - that's not jealousy as much as, downright insulting.

Studies have shown that jealous women are more likely to be into face sitting.

giphy.gif

let me come at this from another angle.

Islam - force their chicks to cover their shit.

Y??

let me come at this from another angle.

Islam - force their chicks to cover their shit.

Y??

Okay you intellects.

I'll give answer.

Cause when there's a jealousy, that one feels threatened by - the natural reaction, is to somehow attenuate the antagonizing body.
In the case of Islam - via direct oppression.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back