Is Jordan B Peterson's new website idea an atrocious one or reasonable one?

Funnily enough, that's one thing I never understood about this culture war/war of ideas. What's the catch with Pepe the frog? And what's the connection between the frog and what I've pointed out about Peterson?
Frog starts as a fish-like creature (tadpole) that develops into a land creature (frog). Frog exists in both "realms", land and water. You can't pin it down to a category or habitat like you usually can for other animals.

People seem to want to pin Peterson down to their conceptualization of christianity or some other category. But he moves between the academic/scientific/religious worlds and it seems to irritate people.

Frog starts as a fish-like creature (tadpole) that develops into a land creature (frog). Frog exists in both "realms", land and water. You can't pin it down to a category or habitat like you usually can for other animals.

People seem to want to pin Peterson down to their conceptualization of christianity or some other category. But he moves between the academic/scientific/religious worlds and it seems to irritate people.

Interesting. I thought it was a reference to giant leaps that frogs can make. As in, he leaps from one realm to another.

I still haven't seen one valid criticism of Peterson in this thread. I see some verbal gymnist sophistry abscent of any real substance, and efforts to paint him as a biased political ideologue motivated by personal gain.

That's it.

Back