Is keith ducking Spence?

Oh for God's sake. This guy has become absurdly hyped on here. Why? Because he beat a bunch of tiny no named guys or because he beat a guy going up and down two weight classes who had been broken already by GGG? His defense is only OK. His handspeed is only ok. He doesn't seem to have one punch power. He's a big guy for a WW - that would be his only advantage in those fights.

Hype is well deserved, he is not afraid to put his ass on the line to get the finish, not afraid of wars. At the same time his combination/timed KOs are more entertaining then a one punch KO. I don't see anybody claiming he is the next sugar, but I'll buy a ticket to his fight any day

Can't fathom why he'd do that. Going up two full weight classes is a bad bad bad idea. Especially with unfinished business at 147.
He actually said he's always fancied the fight but Canelo might have outgrown him physically.

It seems like it. I believe it's because Thurman knows, stylistically, Spence is a terrible matchup for him. Thurman gets backed up a lot against the ropes, and that's exactly where Spence wants him. Plus Spence is just bigger and stronger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back