Is Kevin Lee a top 5 LW?

kmelloh

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He proved he can take a shot and recover. Am I delusional to say he’s one of the best lightweights in the world (top 5)

Can’t stand him but dude is legit and getting better.

He proved that he, Khabib, Tony and Conor are on another level from the rest of the division.

Looks like a top 3 LW.

He gets hurt every fight, he is lucky Barboza had dogshit for fight IQ.

If he can stop getting hurt so much he can be and stay top 5. Otherwise he will keep dipping in and out of it until his chin goes out.

I've said it before, guy has the skill tools and physical advantages to become champion. All he has to do is refine his game and improve here and there and he'll become near unstoppable.

Easily. Anybody who's still claiming that he isn't really top ten after that is a troll are a bitter Shertard fanboy.

Top 5 no doubt - survived a serious shot and looks fresh as hell. Cannot deny the man's skill, talent and drive - great win.​

He's 3rd best behind Conor and Tony.

Conor is too rich to be in the sport much longer. Tony is getting old and Kevin showed he might have what it takes to beat him soon anyway. He's only 25. It's reasonable to think he could be the best lightweight in the world very shortly. There's the weight issue though....

Yep.

Scary thing is he's only 25, he's still improving hugely before every fight

He's pretty good. I'd pay attention to his next bouts.

Back