Is Khabib the most popular/liked Muslim in the US?

I’ll be darned, news to me.
Hey, thanks for the update guy.
Much appreciated.

Also, didn’t see that requirement made by the TS...

Kinda like...
favorite rock star icon most lived in America who enjoyed peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.

He and Ali are/were, And will continue to be American and world icons are a huge contributors to modern culture through their craft.

3 things they have in common.

Both dudes.

Both American cultural icons whether one likes them or not.

The 3rd one, well... u seem like a smart guy mate, I’ll give u a hint.. Elvis wasn’t a muslim.
Elvis isn't dead. Lives on in island somewhere in paradise with Tupac.

Dali Lama can do a mean Hari Krishna at the synagogue after communion.

Everyone mentioned above, plus Farrakhan?

Ps.
Khabib a LW ufc fighter most popular anything, hahahahahahaha
Maybe most popular Dagestani, MAYBE

Farrakhan is pretty despised by non-blacks lol
Not surprised, mufkas racist as fk - makes great Conspiracy theories and even some good points but then goes and ruins it all by saying its just for blacks and whites must perish... Lol, imagine a white speaker saying some of his jargon.

BUT surely there's a lot of crazy Conspiracy theorist, weirdo liberals and also black folk that are fans and therefore make him highly popular ?

Ps
Im British, we just point and laugh at clowns like him over here.
'Tommy robinson'

Khabib is liked???? Maybe in MMA circles but the average person left UFC 229 thinking he is a poor sport crazy nut job jihadist. He spit on his opponent, caused a riot and had his corner attack a beaten fighter. There is no equivalent for a disgusting attack in the history of main stream combat sports. You guys just don't get it.
Lol you're joking right?
Or are you just new to combat sports and has never seen a riot in boxing?

Btw, my older brother is a super casual, only watches events with big stars like Jones, Conor, Khabib etc and he texted me after the event saying he became a fan of Khabib, same for his GF. Many casuals who have been watching Conor wanted him to get beat up due to his shenanigans recently.

Mohammed bin salman. Dude is blowing up in America right now.

I will never "like" a Muslim. They are backward, women beating cavemen.

Christ says I must love my enemies, but I don't have to like them.

know anyone specific or you speaking in general.
cause I can list a gang of wicked shit christians have done in history

don't throw stones in a glass house "christian"

Yeah, people who claim to be Christians do a lot of terrible things, but they are not Christians and universally denounced by real Christians.

Muslims teach that women must be supressed and those that disagree with Islam must be either forcefully converted or killed. (Jihad)

Yeah, people who claim to be Christians do a lot of terrible things, but they are not Christians and universally denounced by real Christians.

Muslims teach that women must be supressed and those that disagree with Islam must be either forcefully converted or killed. (Jihad)
lol, you are a blue belt from the Bible Belt, but not very familiar with the teachings of Paul apparently.

No, there are lots of Muslims in this country that are more well known and like than any MMA fighter like Ice Cube, Shaq, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar etc

lol, you are a blue belt from the Bible Belt, but not very familiar with the teachings of Paul apparently.
Blue belt? How droll that you elude to my posting frequency as an affirmation of my perceived ineptitude, when it is clearly an affirmation of my importance elsewhere further suggestion a possible expertise in one or more areas.

But I don't subscribe to the teachings of Paul. He was an after thought added by the catholic church as more of a political maneuver to unite unstable regions of a crumbling empire.

The teachings of Christ, the red words, always speak of love and union. Never of arbitrary stipulations and "unjustifiable acts" which is my nickname for the book of acts.

Trump is an honorary Muslim supporting the 9/11 financers for a golf course.
5922f54834911b297f8b4c85-750-563.jpg

I dont get whats so special about beating Conor. Nate got a mural and Khabib got a special citizens award and met the President. He was already champion and didnt get shit til he beat Conor.

Lol.

Back