Is "Legion" the best World of Warcraft expansion?

Game is absolute trash now
I honestly wish blizzard would release some legacy servers. They try so hard to kill all of the private servers out there with tons of people already on them, yet don't want to offer something for those people.

I would subscribe in a heartbeat if they brought back a legacy server from the BC expansion.

I honestly wish blizzard would release some legacy servers. They try so hard to kill all of the private servers out there with tons of people already on them, yet don't want to offer something for those people.

I would subscribe in a heartbeat if they brought back a legacy server from the BC expansion.

But for how long would you pay for an mmo that will never receive new content ?

But for how long would you pay for an mmo that will never receive new content ?
I think it would depend on the number of active users playing on the hypothetical legacy server. I'd be willing to bet that if it gathered enough users, Blizzard would release content for it to keep the game fresh without taking out the things people complain about missing.

I do believe Blizzard is doing such, so have fun with that. It's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows.

The BFA preorder launch yesterday was nothing short of a disaster, with most people being overcharged a~la multiple pending charges tying up funds until Blizzard can pull their head out of their ass. It's 2018 and Blizzard still fucks shit up routinely.

I do believe Blizzard is doing such, so have fun with that. It's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows.

The BFA preorder launch yesterday was nothing short of a disaster, with most people being overcharged a~la multiple pending charges tying up funds until Blizzard can pull their head out of their ass. It's 2018 and Blizzard still fucks shit up routinely.
The comment you quoted was well before blizzcon. So yes, I will have fun with that.

BC & Wrath were the best. Legion was number 3. Cata, Mop and Electric boogaloo were all shit.

Vanilla, Bc and WOTLK were awesome. Cata was mediocre and everything else afterwards sucks ass.

I got an email about being chosen for the Alpha of Battle of Azeroth. Check your email folks.

BC was the best expansion. Well thought out class balancing, proper amount of grinding vs. Payoff, fun raids that were a challenge and PvP was still worth it.

There's never been an expansion with more shit to do than the latest expansion. There's so much stuff to work on after you ding 110. Not only that, but I've never been so enthralled with the storylines as much as the ones in this expansion, especially the Suramar city quest line. It's definitely the most beautiful city Blizzard has crafted so far and you gotta be on your toes the whole time you're in it.
is there lots to do if you don't enjoy PVE content and usually ignore every PVE activity that doesn't benefit PVP in some way? I heard they completely ruined Hunters too, the only class I can play.

Back