Is life all about making sacrifices or am I just doing it wrong?

~90% of the time talking about these little things offend the woman and then she'll fire back with her list of things that annoy her.
That's a good thing, because how we effectively communicate with women is going to be different for each woman. If she can at least reciprocate discussion, even when we're at completely different levels we can figure out "our" way together. It's not personally my thing but I know couples who are brutally cruel with one another when they lose composure -- and still manage to make up and stick together.

I totally get the advent of bitch ass people shutting down and taking low blows against each other but that too is on the path of discovering, hey, there IS no effective communication with this particular person. It's self-torture and ruinous to the concept of relationships to pretend we can tolerate the bullshit that frustrates us, and maybe whatever it is, yeah, is super petty. But bottling up is not anywhere in the same league with the notion of "sacrificing for the greater good."

Back