Is Luke Rockhold vs Yoel Romero coming?

I've been wanting to see that fight so badly.

Romero would give Luke a beatdown imo.

I've been wanting to see that fight so badly.

Romero would give Luke a beatdown imo.

I doubt it. I see Rockhold stopping his TD's and beating him on the feet. It would be awesome to see Romero beat down Rockhold though. You feel me?

I doubt it. I see Rockhold stopping his TD's and beating him on the feet. It would be awesome to see Romero beat down Rockhold though. You feel me?

He can beat Romero on his feet indeed...with the only problem that his defense is so crappy, that Romero will always have a chance to turn his lights off.

romero is too unpredictable in the cage. and lukes striking isnt on whittakers level. neither is that chin. and lukes striking defence isnt that good. i see romero getting a tko or something standing.

Now that would be a great fight. I think Romero would likely take it but Rockhold is criminally underrated post Bisping.

romero is too unpredictable in the cage. and lukes striking isnt on whittakers level. neither is that chin. and lukes striking defence isnt that good. i see romero getting a tko or something standing.

He's boxing isnt at Whittakers level but his Kicking is stronger though. He is also a better pure grappler but not better wrestler though. I could be wrong and give Rockhold too much credit due to his size though. It's a great matchup though and one that should have been made instead of Branch vs Rockhold

He's boxing isnt at Whittakers level but his Kicking is stronger though. He is also a better pure grappler but not better wrestler though. I could be wrong and give Rockhold too much credit due to his size though. It's a great matchup though and one that should have been made instead of Branch vs Rockhold
its hard to be certain on anything in the fight game, and ofcourse i could be wrong on all accounts. except that it is a fight that needs to happen! and it will be great!

The only Match-up involving Luke that I wanted more than Luke vs. Romero was Luke vs. Moose, but since that's not happen, bring on Luke vs. Romero. I think Romero would finish him.

Fuck I hope so

Team YOEL checking in

what happened to the thread 'huge non-MMA news about Rockhold'? Fake news?

I wouldn't mind watching that, I'd definitely favor Rockhold in that one. Yoel already disappointed Gay Jesus in his last fight, and I expect him to do it again if he fights Luke.

Luke via stoppage in a 5 rounder. Romero is too low volume, and pressure is the only way to get Luke out of his rhythm.

think both are studs but think Yoel isn't a good match-up for Luke. Yoel wins by TKO in 3rd.

Luke's a beast and should rightly be ranked the top contender but I see Romero getting the job done in brutal fashion a la Machida. Probably the worst matchup for Luke at MW.

This was supposed to be the fight after 194
ya know when yoel popped so they gave weidman an immediate rematch, he got injured so bisping stepped in & got the first KO of his career?

Rockhold and Weidman both won their last fight. Just saying.

Back