Is Luke Rockhold vs Yoel Romero coming?

50/50 fight IMO. Luke has to be one of the most underrated fighters out there. He got cocky against Bisping and paid the worst price................His soul. God only knows if he can get it back again,

Would watch. Would gamble heavily on Romero to win.

I'd take Rockhold in this one, would like to see it tbh.Winner could be the next challenger after either The winner of gsp vs bisping unifies in a fight with whittaker. Or Whittaker is awarded the unified title if Bisping retains and retires like some think he might. In which case They would fight whittaker next.

according to luke yoel was offered the fight but only wanted to take it as a 3 rounder and refused otherwise, wouldnt be shocked if it was true or false

id rather see luke rematch weidman and beat him into wearing adult diapers

Yoel has no chance of landing strikes to Rockhold's head like puncher Bisping or High Kick Vitor.

GrandUnnaturalKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

People always sleeping on Rockhold, Yoel is gonna get smashed if this fight happens.

according to luke yoel was offered the fight but only wanted to take it as a 3 rounder and refused otherwise, wouldnt be shocked if it was true or false

id rather see luke rematch weidman and beat him into wearing adult diapers

Yes I still long to see Romero as champ. Romero beats Whittaker in rematch.

Bisping goes out on shield loses UD to Whittaker, whittaker rematch Yoel loses.

Oh but Weidman beat Rockhold in rematch

Luke/Yoel and Jacare/Weidman are the fights I'd make.

I'd like to see that fight. I'm fairly confident that Yoel puts a beating on Luke and KO's him, but that's why I want to see it lol.

Rockhold and Weidman both won their last fight. Just saying.

I'd like to see that fight again too. The first one was competitive until Chris gassed. I'd like to see him come in with a chip on his shoulder, in top shape and looking for revenge.

Back