Is Michael Chiesa the most unlikeable fighter in the UFC?

017_Mackenzie_Dern.jpg

Hes unlikeable but Colby is the worst imo.
Askren might give them a run for their money soon as well

I dont hate Colby because I know hes talking shit to get paid more. But I straight up dont like chiesa or Lee or Woodley or Hendricks.

Seriously does this dude have any fans at all?

Even Cody Covington has some fan boys that think he’s lowkey funny

Wait isnt chiesa the guy that got hit in the face with a dolly for no reason? I like him more than that criminal

A lot of people in here confusing unlikeable with dislikable

"Dislikeable" means that it is possible to dislike (aka hate) the person.

"Unlikeable" means that it's not possible to like the person.
Aka a person no one connects with or relates to, who lacks charisma and lacks an inviting personality.

Yes, there are fighters more dislikeable. Colby, Conor, Hardy, Jon Jones, (Adonis Stevenson if you count boxing)

Chiesa should be pretty damn close to the top of the heap P4P in unlikeability.

I dont dislike him. Only Conor dickriders focus on these things
Wat???...I've never cheered for the guy and always thought his shtick was lame. However, he's got a bad-to-the-bone-rnc

Its a toss up between Kevin Lee and Colby Covington currently with Tyron Woodley a close third....

100%

- Threw a temper tantrum after he took an L to Masvidal and stormed out of the cage.

- Took a legit L by a cut stoppage against Lauzon (who’s a very classy gent) and whined about it

- Took that L to Kevin Lee and tried to appeal and took another L and tried challenging the ref Yamasaki to a grappling match.

- Overreacted to a remark at the presser against Lee like a drama queen

- Tried flexing on Pettis and said he would send him to Bellator and accused Pettis of greasing in between round 1 and 2 after losing the round.

Chiesa is no stranger to behaving hoeish.
Chiesa winning the ultimate fighter while his father passed away from cancer was truly a feel good story and I was rooting for him.

But fuck, you’re right. There’s been some things about him thatve irked me and I’ve since been indifferent towards him, but you’re reminding me of a lot of super irrational bullshit he’s pulled, lol.

conor fan boys hate him for getting in his face in the way of the flying glass and sueing him over it

I’ve disliked him since he ran out of the cage against Masvidal. I was in attendance to witness that disgusting act of sportsmanship.

Chiesa winning the ultimate fighter while his father passed away from cancer was truly a feel good story and I was rooting for him.

But fuck, you’re right. There’s been some things about him thatve irked me and I’ve since been indifferent towards him, but you’re reminding me of a lot of super irrational bullshit he’s pulled, lol.

I also remember rooting for him on TUF, it was the feel good story of that season. Just his personality irks me.

Back