Is Michael Chiesa the most unlikeable fighter in the UFC?

Definitely not the most, but he's always been a whiner who thinks he's a much better fighter than he is. He came off as really fake on TUF. I knew as soon as the bus thing happened that he was entirely thinking about a lawsuit. Probably poked himself to draw blood before a photo.

1) kevin lee
2) Conor fans
3) Johanna
4) Conor fans
5) racist tyron

My Top 10 Most Hateable *Active* Fighters Would Be (In No Particular Order):

Michael Chiesa
Alexander Gustaffson
Luke Rockhold
Colby Covington
Tyron Woodley
Kevin Lee
Stipe Miocic
CTE Mark Hunt
Wonderboy Thompson
Nick Diaz

WMMA: Joanna

Gustaffson would have to be #1 for me. How anyone can like a guy who has done nothing but bitch, pull out of fights, and ride the hype of a single close LOSS for 5 years is absolutely baffling to me. I am surprised he has any fans at all

Seriously does this dude have any fans at all?

Even Cody Covington has some fan boys that think he’s lowkey funny
JJ, Cejudo, TJ, Yair, Ferguson, Lee, Covington, Perry, Gastelum, Jones, Gus, Willis..

That award goes to Tyron Woodley fighting aside. If you enjoy his personality you are a boring motherfucker

dont see the problem- dude always comes to fight & is scrappy as hell- chiesas cool in my book

I liked him until he was out forever, and then lost to Kevin Lee, and then looked absolutely fucking horrible against Pettis.

Back in the day, he looked like he had top 5 potential I thought... I was wrong.

I think Tyron and Colby are neck and neck for that title.
I don't get that hate for Tyron. He's basically a black GSP, plus he showcased his larger skillset last fight by submitting Kid-in-Brazil Till.

EDIT: I anticipate the race bait/racist response but not intended.

I also know he does not have the track record of GSP nor am I declaring him a GOAT WW. But FFS stop ragging on this man.

Possibly, I can't think of a better candidate. This thread made me think about the definition of "unlikable", as my first thought was Colby but your point is taken.

100%

- Threw a temper tantrum after he took an L to Masvidal and stormed out of the cage.

- Took a legit L by a cut stoppage against Lauzon (who’s a very classy gent) and whined about it

- Took that L to Kevin Lee and tried to appeal and took another L and tried challenging the ref Yamasaki to a grappling match.

- Overreacted to a remark at the presser against Lee like a drama queen

- Tried flexing on Pettis and said he would send him to Bellator and accused Pettis of greasing in between round 1 and 2 after losing the round.

Chiesa is no stranger to behaving hoeish.

<TheWire1>

You make a damn strong case.

You and threetrees have made me consider what it means to be unlikable, haha, I've never thought about it like this. I've wracked my brain trying to think of someone more unlikable but no one comes to mind. Even the douchers that cross my mind have some characteristic valued by someone, I can't say the same for Chiesa.

> Seriously does this dude have any fans at all?

Asked by the guy with Bill Belichick in his avatar. The most unlikeable coach in NFL history. If he could spit at every person he met, saw, or looked at him and get away with it, he would.

I am not a fan of The Big Cheese, but he's not very unlikeable. He doesn't say much or do much in or out of the cage.

With people like Conor, Ferguson or Colby around? Nah.

Possibly, I can't think of a better candidate. This thread made me think about the definition of "unlikable", as my first thought was Colby but your point is taken.

<TheWire1>

You make a damn strong case.

You and threetrees have made me consider what it means to be unlikable, haha, I've never thought about it like this. I've wracked my brain trying to think of someone more unlikable but no one comes to mind. Even the douchers that cross my mind have some characteristic valued by someone, I can't say the same for Chiesa.

I just watched Masvidal vs Chiesa again to confirm and it was worse than I remembered, he tapped out and got up and shook his head, didn’t even approach Masvidal to shake his hand, went straight for the exit and stormed out like a like a diva. Chump shit confirmed @Threetrees

I just watched Masvidal vs Chiesa again to confirm and it was worse than I remembered, he tapped out and got up and shook his head, didn’t even approach Masvidal to shake his hand, went straight for the exit and stormed out like a like a diva. Chump shit confirmed @Threetrees

Tapped out in the final seconds of the round in a submission that clearly wasn't close to putting him out by his immediate reaction. So two big chump moves in a row.

Checked and he literally tapped out at 4:59 of the round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back