Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

owl91

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Even she doesn't give us one of her sexy pose here she is just damn hot, isnt she? That butt tho!

The girl on the left is hotter.

Last edited:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Only if this is a reality where prime Gina didn't exist

And even then still no

Although I god damn would and so would any of you other animals

Gina in her prime was nice, Miesha and Juliana Pena aint bad, but Rachael Ostovic might be the best.

This is all that needs be presented. She’s the only legit 10/10 in WMMA. At 135lbs she got cakes everywhere.

All I want for Christmas is two fat bitches, a bag of weed, and two bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.

Some would argue that Cyborg's piss is hotter.

Even she doesn't give us one of her sexy pose here she is just damn hot, isnt she? That butt tho!

This is the wrong place to ask such a question. Let me remind you that some people here find Joanna attractive...

Karate Hottie is the shit but she's not the only one in my opinion.

Rose has a model level face.

Gina was also super nice before she became the Hulk, ironically after her fighting career.

I think that the hot chick are yet to be seen, but for now yes, Karate Hottie seems to be the only 100% legit hot chick in MMA.

jjScvfL.jpg

I couldn't figure out what it was that this girl does for me but then a fellow sherbro pointed it out. Lazy-eye fetish. Makes me think she might be slightly "damaged" and id actually have a chance

Just for the record I would say she is past her "prime" like she's a mother now. And also she can't fight at her proper weight (Atomweight) because it doesn't exist in UFC. She is too small which is why she often is overpowered.

Toss up between herself and Gina (And I'm down with Miesha too)... But It's not like there are that many legitimately HOT female fighters. Believe it or not, I honestly watch fights for the competition and adrenaline, not for good looking fighters! Ring girls exist for a reason haha; my preference is thick chicks - and they would all be forced to drop down a weight class... not cool

Gina set that bar high and it hasn't been matched yet
tenor.gif
but Rose with hair is model material.
rose-namajunas.jpg

Back