Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

This girl Montana Stewart from TUF is probably the prettiest girl in the UFC today

upload_2018-2-15_6-10-47.png

Among current MMA fighters, Bellator's Lena Ovchynnikova ain't bad either...

10.jpg

58234a122d991.jpeg

828953760.jpg

lena-ovchynnikova-06.jpg

I give you the like for Angela Hill AV.

Well, since a Michelle Waterson thread has become a "Which WMMA fighter I like" derailment, you guys should check out Ariane "Violence Queen" Lipski from KSW.

lipski.jpeg

I'd take every woman mentioned in this thread to the bedroom, sans Cyborg. Cat Zingano does it for me though. Not sure why,but she does. Maybe because I'm a basement dwelling, wife beater cheeto stained wearing Sherdogger that thinks she's attainable?<Fedor23>

1. Carano

2. Pena
3. Tate
4. Waterson
5. Dern

Well, since a Michelle Waterson thread has become a "Which WMMA fighter I like" derailment

Not a derailment at all.
With a thread title of...
Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?
comparison is clearly invited and it is not simply a Michelle Waterson thread.

Raquel Pennington is underrated
Wait until y'all see Agnieszka Niedzwiedz in the UFC. BAM your new winner.

Jesus christ, can this thread die already? It's embarrassing lol. Can't believe I actually got involved in it. Never again.

Long haired Rose looks much better.

No way! The Cupcake is...

<seedat>

Miesha is vastly overrated. Her nose looks like a third degree burn that was put out with a sledgehammer and without her plastic tits she isn´t even average.

Michelle's ass is definitely the best in WMMA, not really looks though

Claudia is much more sexy.

Cyborg is a juiced bully she really thinks fighting that girl in the blue rash guard is an even fights ? The chick looks like she should be fighting just rose not fuckinf cyborg I hope cyborg gets humbled soon she just wants to take all the small pretty girls out and avoid the tougher rugged type of chicks

Back