Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

Use the correct pic pls

rose-namajunas.jpg

Then she starts talking...

Valentina is prime genes. She has everything.

Karate hottie has the best butt! and cute face

To me she is but i have a thing for asians. Gina is up there too.

I saw a girl named Tracy Cortez on IG and she is bad. Fights for Invicta.

Even she doesn't give us one of her sexy pose here she is just damn hot, isnt she? That butt tho!

I still don't uderstand how the photographer was able to make her butt look so small in those nudes

Gina has in my opinion been the top of the list in terms of hottness in WMMA. A few others are on the list with Michelle being one of them but not the hottest.

No but she’s still really hot. The blonde all the way on left in that picture looks hotter then her

Gina Carano is the hottest!
Michelle Waterson is meh....

Valentina is prime genes. She has everything.
Everything including cankles and legs proportioned for a midget.

Actually, she is lacking something: a waist line. Her torso is straight up and down. No curvature whatsoever.

Justyna Grachyk is the new #1, in my humble opinion:

002_Anastasia_Yankova.0.0.jpg Anastasia-4.jpg download (1).jpg denise-kielholtz-vs-gloria-peritore-june-23rd-2016-at-bellator-dynamite-2.jpg 20170407072552_A44I1941.JPG qlksLGDO_400x400.jpg enfusion-froup-shot (1).jpg Valerie-Letourneau-3.jpg download.jpg
pointless thread, at this point it have been already declared Gina Carano to be the hottest woman in all MMA, lol at Karate Hottie probably not even on Miesha's league
Lol at not being in mieshas's league Miesha is ok but she's not some goddess alot of sherbro's seem to think but everyone has their own tastes obviously ,their are hot mma fighters just look around Anastasia Yankova ,Denise Kielholtz, Valérie Létourneau

Last edited:
Michelle, Gina , rachel. That's the 3 goats. No debate

Back