Is my jab as fast or faster than LW fighters?

Lightweight? No, too small for that. More like bantam or feather

Awkwardly intense eye contact there

Giving me anxiety

Shit! Fuccen REAL fast! Id have to slow down the footage to really see if your form is off or not. But SHEESH good luck to any JMWs out there who wanna counter that cannon!

I weigh about 154 pounds

Your right hand shoots out a little first, showing that you are trying to load up to make the jab faster.
You'd be time pretty easily doing that, due to you telegraphing it.
And your elbow flares out too much when you shoot the jab.
Keep your guard tighter and try to shoot the jab with your elbow not flaring out as much so that you can block a counter if one should come

Looks fast, i could be wrong but from this vid it kinda looks like you are flaring ur elbow a tad

Your right hand shoots out a little first, showing that you are trying to load up to make the jab faster.
Keep your guard tighter and try to shoot the jab with your elbow not flaring out as much so that you can block a counter if one should come

I've told him all this before but he won't fucking listen. He just comes back with pissy comments like a little baby spitting his dummy.

Is this a joke? He’s got to be playing us.

I wouldn't bother dude, this dude is mentally ill

Is this a joke? He’s got to be playing us.

Trust me his whole presence on this forum is a joke, he won't even film a video of him sparring or anything. He should just go back to that taekwondo shit lol.

Back