Is Palestine Jordan?

The Jews didn’t kill Jesus that’s right! Congratulations on seeing through the fog of confusion you had been living in, I’m glad I could help. That final idiotic outburst in the previous post must have been the last drop of Denial leaving you. I mean even a retarded Alzheimer’s Sunday schooler could tell you that romans executed Jesus. Those pitaful Christ-killers. It just sucks that their descendents have convinced so many stupid fu*ks that they don’t have the blood of the son of god on their garlicy hands.

Spoken like someone who is Jewish - denial. Don't have a meltdown my friend. Denial is a bitch. :)
What about Palestine? Explain that one to us.

This is the reasoning of an unrepentant rapist.

What are you? 13? Put the Torah down and read the New Testament.

It’s absolutely ridiculous to assert that the Jewish authorities would have needed Roman approval to kill a Jew btw. They didn’t, they killed Jewish people all the time, they had their own courts and everything big guy.

Exactly. So, why did they get the Romans involved? Sorry to say, but your argument here strengthens my argument.

So they (Jews) didn't kill Jesus.

Who was responsible? The Jews or the Romans?

Historically, the primary responsibility has been placed on the Jewish leadership and the Jews in Jerusalem. More recent trends in scholarship have shifted the blame to the Romans. Most contemporary scholars recognize that there is not an either-or solution to this question, but that both Jewish and Roman authorities must have played some role in Jesus’ death.

First, Jesus was crucified—a Roman rather than a Jewish means of execution. There is good evidence that at this time the Jewish Sanhedrin did not have authority to carry out capital punishment. During Jesus’ Galilean ministry, he faced opposition primarily from the Pharisees (Jewish priests) and their scribes. Torah (the law) and temple were the two great institutions of Judaism. Jesus apparently challenged the authority and continuing validity of both, posing a significant threat to Israel’s leadership.

Yeah, you are a bright one alright. Living in denial? How exactly would the Jews kill Jesus under Roman Law? Plus, Jesus was a Jew. They could have done it as an assassination. But that's usually how the Jews did things, they got someone else to do their dirty work.

And there it is.

The killing of Jesus and the creation of Israel are very similar in nature.

In the case of Jesus, the Jewish High Priests want Jesus and the movement he is creating 'taken out'. Jesus challenged the authority and validity of Judaism, posing a significant threat to Israel’s leadership. By bringing the Romans into the equation and convincing them that Jesus may in fact be a threat to Rome, they can attempt to exclude themselves from the equation, have Jesus executed and stop Christian expansion.

In the case of Israel, the Jews take advantage of the holocaust and the end of World War II to get the United States, Britain, and the UN to push for the creation of a Jewish state. Have the Arabs removed from Palestine. Again, bringing in a 'big' player to accomplish their needs.

Later have the U.S. congress be influenced by Jewish membership to favor Israeli needs. Steal U.S. nuclear bomb making technology and U.S. uranium from nuclear power plants to become a nuclear armed state.

Palestine will be whatever it needs to be for the Imams and Rabbis who seek to foment perpetual conflict.

It's funny when the only proof people have of Palestinian "history" is the name Palestine on a map. They're campers who've been pushed around by their "Muslim brothers" for hundreds of years because they were hated by every single country surrounding them.

It's also funny when people use the fact(and it is a fact) that Jews living in Israel 4000 years ago means it's still theres (Zionism). They lost the land in war twice, Greeks and then the Romans. So where's the claim?

Here's the claim... Britain owned the land, not the Palestinians. Britain gave the land to the Jews. The Jews have literally defended it since day one. Get that through your heads Israel haters.

To answer your question TS, it's basically the same as I said above. Britain had claim to it and gave it to the local emirs.

The Treaty of London, signed by the British Government and the Emir of Transjordan on 22 March 1946, recognised the independence of Transjordan upon ratification by both countries' parliaments.[65] On 25 May 1946, the Emirate of Transjordan became The Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan, as the ruling Emir was re-designated as King by the parliament of Transjordan on the day it ratified the Treaty of London.[66] The name was changed to The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordanin 1949.[10] Jordan became a member of the United Nations on 14 December 1955.

On 15 May 1948, as part of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Jordan invaded Palestine together with other Arab states.[67] Following the war, Jordan controlled the West Bank and on 24 April 1950 Jordan formally annexed these territories.[68] In response, some Arab countries demanded Jordan's expulsion from the Arab League.[68] On 12 June 1950, the Arab League declared that the annexation was a temporary, practical measure and that Jordan was holding the territory as a "trustee" pending a future settlement.[69] King Abdullah was assassinated at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in 1951 by a Palestinian militant, amid rumours he intended to sign a peace treaty with Israel.[70]

Jordan signed a military pact with Egypt just before Israel launched a preemptive strike on Egypt to begin the Six-Day War in June 1967, where Jordan and Syria joined the war.[75] The Arab states were defeated and Jordan lost control of the West Bank to Israel. The War of Attrition with Israel followed, which included the 1968 Battle of Karameh where the combined forces of the Jordanian Armed Forces and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) repelled an Israeli attack on the Karameh camp on the Jordanian border with the West Bank.[75] Despite the fact that the Palestinians had limited involvement against the Israeli forces, the events at Karameh gained wide recognition and acclaim in the Arab world.[76] As a result, the time period following the battle witnessed an upsurge of support for Palestinian paramilitary elements (the fedayeen) within Jordan from other Arab countries.[76] The fedayeen activities soon became a threat to Jordan's rule of law.[76] In September 1970, the Jordanian army targeted the fedayeen and the resultant fighting led to the expulsion of Palestinian fighters from various PLO groups into Lebanon, in a civil war that became known as Black September.[76]

In 1973, Egypt and Syria waged the Yom Kippur War on Israel, and fighting occurred along the 1967 Jordan River cease-fire line.[76]Jordan sent a brigade to Syria to attack Israeli units on Syrian territory but did not engage Israeli forces from Jordanian territory.[76] At the Rabat summit conference in 1974, Jordan agreed, along with the rest of the Arab League, that the PLO was the "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people".[76]Subsequently, Jordan renounced its claims to the West Bank in 1988.[76]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan

Palestinians have no claim to Jordan. Jordan once had claim to the West Bank though through war until they got defeated and it was taken back by Israel. They could claim it's land for Palestinians all they want now but that was only announced after they lost the land they wanted for themselves. It would have been a strategic buffer for them, they never would have really given it to the Palestinians anyways and history shows this.

Is Palestine Jordan?
The short answer is no. This is a zionist talking point which is as silly as it is offensive. It goes with other nonsensical hasbara lines like "There was no Palestine before Israel" and the original that began all of this horror, "A land without a people for a people without a land."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_land_without_a_people_for_a_people_without_a_land.

These early lies remain today, but are arguments only put forth by the most extreme and usually paid zionists. The ridiculousness of these claims are right there for all to see. When Israel first declared her independence or war on the Muslim world in 1948, over 80% of the indigenous population was wiped off the map. This is some 800,000 people. Many were killed and the vast majority left in fear of their lives. The zionists claim that they were just defending themselves in their new country which really makes no sense. Picture, if you will, a group from another country come to your land and declare their independence on it. Are you good with that? Would anyone be?

I wish there was a definitive answer to this whole Israel/Palestine thing but there never will be i suppose.
The answer to what exactly? I am Jew, but not a zionist. That concept, in and of itself is paramount in understanding what is going on in that region.

What do I mean? There are two primary misunderstandings that must be addressed. 1) The zionists do not speak for the Jewish people. The zionists, by their actions and their words prove this. 2) The biblical land of Israel and the modern state of Israel are two completely different things and the people who occupied the biblical land of Israel are completely different people than those who occupy Palestine today. The vast majority of Jews in Palestine today, nearly 100% in fact, are from a completely different continent, they are not a Semitic people, they are for the most part Caucasian.

I know in the West the majority seems to be on the Palestinian side along with hatred of Israel. I've tried over the years to understand this problem but always come away with more questions. As far as i'm aware the jews have been in that part of the world for thousands of years haven't they? Do the Palestinians claim they were there before that?
1) 50 million Christian zionists in America would have no problem with a complete ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. How this happened is for another thread, but Christian zionists far outnumber Jewish zionists. This is more proof that Jews and zionists are two different things.

2) Jews were there in biblical times as were several other groups and of course the Canaanites were there prior to Judaism. As the story goes, the Jews got thrown out and made slaves in Egypt, many returned centuries later in attempt to take back 'their' land by force, it lasted a few years and they were expelled again. This will be a very important point going forward.

3) Around 300 CE, whatever Jews were there were forced to convert to Christianity. Many, from this group later became adherents to Islam. Islam flourished in that region of the world for centuries. Today, around 2 billion people call themselves Muslims.

So, the Palestinians don't claim they were there before the Jews, but they are of a Semitic bloodline that has been in that region since the Canaanites or even prior.

This brings us back to the Caucasians in Palestine today. Or, the men from another continent who claim both Jewishness, and also Palestine today. In 1976, a well respected Jewish writer/historian named Arthur Koestler wrote a truly earthshaking book called the The Thirteenth Tribe. In it, he puts forth what is known as the Khazar hypothesis. This impeccably researched work drove the zionist leaders crazy because what this work showed was that the vast majority of Jews today were not the Hebrew speaking people in the bible, but originated in the Khazar kingdom after an 8th century mass conversion which was ordered by their king. This area today is basically Turkey and southern Russia. It was these new Jews who then migrated all over Europe, hence German Jews, Polish Jews, French Jews, etc., not the Semitic Jews from biblical times.

Fast forward to what we know now. The zionists went crazy, smear campaign and all and felt comfortable that they had put this entire issue to rest. The press rarely mentioned it, and today, I would wager that most people should know none of this. But, along came a brilliant, young Jewish scientist, Dr. Eran Elhaik. His work changed everything because now we have the actual science that supports the Khazar hypothesis and much of Koestler's work from some 40 years ago.

Here is a quote from one of the links:
“Palestine has never existed – before or since – as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and briefly by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland....
1) The people of Palestine existed for centuries prior to the European zionists who declared their state in 1948. When these immigrants from another continent began arriving (late 1800s), the population was approximately 85-90% Muslim, a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews.

2) After WWI, Britain claimed the land from the Ottomans. In the Queens great wisdom, she had her Foreign Secretary, Arthur James Balfour write a letter to Lord Rothschild (of the most powerful banking family on earth) and his zionist federation. This letter is known today as the Balfour Declaration and Palestine has been a killing field ever since.

Soon after came the San Remo conference where more European Caucasians (not Semitic middle easterners) sat down to figure out how they could install the zionist regime in Palestine. Tensions by now on both sides were off the charts and then, based on the British mandate (following San Remo) that was never implemented, Israel's leaders declared their independence in 1948.

It must be pointed out, that the zionist claim to that land only holds water if you accept that a group of people can give another group of people, yet a third party's land. If you argue that they took it in war, then that is a war crime with no statute of limitations.

I apologize for my long-windedness, but separating the narrative that has been repeated to us ad nauseum from the historical facts is the first key to any possible solution.

Last edited:
It's funny when the only proof people have of Palestinian "history" is the name Palestine on a map. They're campers who've been pushed around by their "Muslim brothers" for hundreds of years because they were hated by every single country surrounding them.
Is this true? Do you have a source for this claim?

It's also funny when people use the fact(and it is a fact) that Jews living in Israel 4000 years ago means it's still theres (Zionism). They lost the land in war twice, Greeks and then the Romans. So where's the claim?
If I gave you my neighbours house, would it become yours? What if the people whose home you took now move to the back yard, would you be justified in driving them out and taking the back yard too?

This is essentially what this situation is like. Jews were given a land without the consent of the people living in it and then the Jews started expanding by force what Britain gave them.

Here's the claim... Britain owned the land, not the Palestinians. Britain gave the land to the Jews. The Jews have literally defended it since day one. Get that through your heads Israel haters.
How did Britain have ownership of the land?

Trump wants to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. What does Netanyahu have to say? Nothing. What do the Israelis have to say? Nothing. Why not? Because it plays into the hands of the Israelis. Does Trump now run Israel and tells them what to do?

Both Netanyahu and the Israelis should tell Trump to 'fuck-off' and leave the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv. Thank you, but we will decide things in our own country. Again, the Jews are relying on a larger player to accomplish their goals. Jesus, Israel, and now Jerusalem.

"The question to be asked is how long can the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust be used as a fence to exempt Israel from arguments and sanctions against it for its behavior towards the Palestinians, arguments and sanctions that were used against other repressive governments, such as South Africa? How long are we going to deny that the cries of the people of Gaza... are directly connected to the policies of the Israeli government and not to the cries of the victims of Nazism? You cannot continue to victimize someone else just because you yourself were a victim once, there has to be a limit." Edward Said

Last edited:
These early lies remain today, but are arguments only put forth by the most extreme and usually paid zionists. The ridiculousness of these claims are right there for all to see. When Israel first declared her independence or war on the Muslim world in 1948, over 80% of the indigenous population was wiped off the map. This is some 800,000 people. Picture, if you will, a group from another country come to your land and declare their independence on it. Are you good with that? Would anyone be?

An excellent post my friend...

Is this true? Do you have a source for this claim?

Is what true? That they're campers and dwellers or that they're hated by all those around them? They never had a government or army to defend their homes which they built on other peoples lands. That's why I call them campers. Before Britain fought for it, the Ottoman Empire had it for 400 years. So where's the claim?

If I gave you my neighbours house, would it become yours? What if the people whose home you took now move to the back yard, would you be justified in driving them out and taking the back yard too?

This is essentially what this situation is like. Jews were given a land without the consent of the people living in it and then the Jews started expanding by force what Britain gave them.

I don't understand your analogy asking if my neighbor gave me your house. How can my neighbor give me your house? It's more like the owners who fought for it said, "We made a deal with someone and it's now their land." Meanwhile you never owned the land to begin with and the previous owners(Ottoman Empire) just let you stay there. Why are you bringing up consent when it was never theirs to begin with? Then we have all the deals the Palestinians turned down because they couldn't accept having Jews living there. They wanted every slice of the pie... Well fight for it then. They did and lost.

Why did they expand by force what Britain gave them? Hmm lets see, what happened the very day that Israel became a country? They got attacked by the 5 countries surrounding them and still came out on top defeating all of them. The wars never really stopped though and they were forced to take extra land which they fought for after being attacked. This extra land would be used as a strategic buffer to defend their land. Let me remind you that they were attacked first. Are there no repercussions for starting a war and then losing it?

How did Britain have ownership of the land?

Britain had ownership because they won it during WW1 from the Ottoman Empire who owned the land for 400 years. That's how it's always been, the winner conquers the land. Seems like Israel is the first country ever to get shit for taking control of conquered land.

Israel did it the diplomatic way and were then forced to fight for it which they did.

Is what true? That they're campers and dwellers or that they're hated by all those around them? They never had a government or army to defend their homes which they built on other peoples lands. That's why I call them campers. Before Britain fought for it, the Ottoman Empire had it for 400 years. So where's the claim?
That they are hated by all those around them. You talk about them with the presumption that they are unwanted and universally hated. Aren't you projecting your prejudice against Palestinians on others?

I don't understand your analogy asking if my neighbor gave me your house. How can my neighbor give me your house? It's more like the owners who fought for it said, "We made a deal with someone and it's now their land." Meanwhile you never owned the land to begin with and the previous owners(Ottoman Empire) just let you stay there. Why are you bringing up consent when it was never theirs to begin with? Then we have all the deals the Palestinians turned down because they couldn't accept having Jews living there. They wanted every slice of the pie... Well fight for it then. They did and lost.
Strong reading comprehension bro. Read my post again, it asks two questions:

1) If I gave you my neighbours house, would it become yours?

2)What if the people whose home you took now move to the back yard, would you be justified in driving them out and taking the back yard too?

You are guided by your prejudices and emotions, this is obvious. You can't even understand the simplest interrogative sentences without getting confused.

Why did they expand by force what Britain gave them? Hmm lets see, what happened the very day that Israel became a country? They got attacked by the 5 countries surrounding them and still came out on top defeating all of them. The wars never really stopped though and they were forced to take extra land which they fought for after being attacked. This extra land would be used as a strategic buffer to defend their land. Let me remind you that they were attacked first. Are there no repercussions for starting a war and then losing it?
They were attacked for the crimes they committed. The extra land they took is not a buffer zone, they have housing communities there.

Britain had ownership because they won it during WW1 from the Ottoman Empire who owned the land for 400 years. That's how it's always been, the winner conquers the land. Seems like Israel is the first country ever to get shit for taking control of conquered land.

Israel did it the diplomatic way and were then forced to fight for it which they did.
That land is the home of the Palestinians. They have no where to go. The Jews came and started to drive the Palestinians away by force. What Israel did is unjustified.

I just read it history and watch a video about it.

British won the land by rightful conquest. They promise jews like 2x for land. Israel with territories was suppose be for Jews and Jordan for Arab Muslims. Christians are so small and the type Armenian christians who live in Israel are not trying to convert jews. British got scared at arab retaliation take away promise to jews.

UN decide come up with jewish and Arab lands. Arabs reject jews are crept. Arabs launch war to genocide jews. Arabs lose than kick out some 600.000 jews out there countries in North africa. Arab arecceptfricatack against jews coninue. Arabs lose war in 1967 and kick out more jews. Close to 1 million jews were expelled from Arab muslim lands because of Israeli jews winning wars in self defense. These morocean and Algerian and Iraqi jews et were viewed as fifth columns.

Rinse and repeat. Arabs lose in 1972 same thing.

I really surprised Israel not expel their Arabs in 1967. They seem to think hey could live in peace. That failed as Palestinian violence start with radical organization's few years later.

"The re-birth of Israel is an unprecedented phenomenon in human history. That a people should go into exile, be dispersed, and yet survive for 2,000 years, that they should be a nation without a national homeland and come back again, that they should re-establish that homeland is a miraculous, singular event. No one ever did such a thing."

Its unprecedent because its not true, Jews were never dispersed, the ancient hebrew religion of the Hasmodeans was simply abolished by the Romans but the inhabitants of Israel werent dispersed.

Israel is an Ashkenazi country for Ashkenazi jews, and Ashkenazis are descendants of merchants and travelers who lived in Europe for thousands of years and mixed with the locals, modern rabbinical judaism isnt the direct descendant of the Hasmodean religion who was wiped off when they rebelled against the Romans.

So Israel is like if.

"Spain gets invaded by Germany and forced to abandon its culture so the Spanish start speaking German, nearly 2000 years after the event, Mexicans start claiming they want to have their homeland Spain back.

They claim that the Germans took their homeland from them and dispersed them, and then invade Spain and displace the German speaking Spanish from it, then use arguments like We speak Spanish, we have Spanish names, the cities have Spanisn names, we also look brown and these people look white, so they arent like us, we are the true hispanics and the Germans are invaders"

Genetic studies show that Palestinians are indigenous and that Ashkenazis are people who mixed with Europeans long before the destruction of the second temple.

Also archeological evidence shows that there was no such thing as a massive dispersion of people during the hebrew revolt and the destruction of the second temple, thats just another lie invented by jews elsewhere.

As opposed to a fairy tale?

Genetic evidence shows that Palestinians are native and that Ashkenazims are just mixed people.

The killing of Jesus and the creation of Israel are very similar in nature.

In the case of Jesus, the Jewish High Priests want Jesus and the movement he is creating 'taken out'. Jesus challenged the authority and validity of Judaism, posing a significant threat to Israel’s leadership. By bringing the Romans into the equation and convincing them that Jesus may in fact be a threat to Rome, they can attempt to exclude themselves from the equation, have Jesus executed and stop Christian expansion.

In the case of Israel, the Jews take advantage of the holocaust and the end of World War II to get the United States, Britain, and the UN to push for the creation of a Jewish state. Have the Arabs removed from Palestine. Again, bringing in a 'big' player to accomplish their needs.

Later have the U.S. congress be influenced by Jewish membership to favor Israeli needs. Steal U.S. nuclear bomb making technology and U.S. uranium from nuclear power plants to become a nuclear armed state.
You don't like Jews very much do you? After all, according to you we've caused most of the world's problems.

Last edited:
I just read it history and watch a video about it.

British won the land by rightful conquest. They promise jews like 2x for land. Israel with territories was suppose be for Jews and Jordan for Arab Muslims. Christians are so small and the type Armenian christians who live in Israel are not trying to convert jews. British got scared at arab retaliation take away promise to jews.

UN decide come up with jewish and Arab lands. Arabs reject jews are crept. Arabs launch war to genocide jews. Arabs lose than kick out some 600.000 jews out there countries in North africa. Arab arecceptfricatack against jews coninue. Arabs lose war in 1967 and kick out more jews. Close to 1 million jews were expelled from Arab muslim lands because of Israeli jews winning wars in self defense. These morocean and Algerian and Iraqi jews et were viewed as fifth columns.

Rinse and repeat. Arabs lose in 1972 same thing.

I really surprised Israel not expel their Arabs in 1967. They seem to think hey could live in peace. That failed as Palestinian violence start with radical organization's few years later.
That is not true about North African Jews. I've watched a Al Jazeera documentary about them what they said is the contrary to what you said. So who is lying you or them?

Back