Is Palestine Jordan?

Its unprecedent because its not true, Jews were never dispersed, the ancient hebrew religion of the Hasmodeans was simply abolished by the Romans but the inhabitants of Israel werent dispersed.

Israel is an Ashkenazi country for Ashkenazi jews, and Ashkenazis are descendants of merchants and travelers who lived in Europe for thousands of years and mixed with the locals, modern rabbinical judaism isnt the direct descendant of the Hasmodean religion who was wiped off when they rebelled against the Romans.

So Israel is like if.

"Spain gets invaded by Germany and forced to abandon its culture so the Spanish start speaking German, nearly 2000 years after the event, Mexicans start claiming they want to have their homeland Spain back.

They claim that the Germans took their homeland from them and dispersed them, and then invade Spain and displace the German speaking Spanish from it, then use arguments like We speak Spanish, we have Spanish names, the cities have Spanisn names, we also look brown and these people look white, so they arent like us, we are the true hispanics and the Germans are invaders"

Genetic studies show that Palestinians are indigenous and that Ashkenazis are people who mixed with Europeans long before the destruction of the second temple.

Also archeological evidence shows that there was no such thing as a massive dispersion of people during the hebrew revolt and the destruction of the second temple, thats just another lie invented by jews elsewhere.

they have the same religion though their ancestors had many thousand years ago though. They is both an ethno and religion. That all that matter. Same religion.

Also, half Israeli jews is not ashkenazim i just read a little over half them are from north africa or middle east.

they have the same religion though their ancestors had many thousand years ago though. They is both an ethno and religion. That all that matter. Same religion.

Also, half Israeli jews is not ashkenazim i just read a little over half them are from north africa or middle east.

Half-Israeli jews are not Ashkenazims but where forced to take on Ashkenazim culture.

Also no, its not the same religion, pharisaic judaism is different from rabbinical judaism.

800,000 about. seems pretty legit lots evidence stuff on this wikipedia entry. Al Jazeera is Muslim arab supremacist TV network out of Qatar one of most corrupt and pro Saudi regime countries on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
"As in Tunisia and Algeria, Moroccan Jews did not face large scale expulsion or outright asset confiscation or any similar government persecution during the period of exile, and Zionist agents were relatively allowed freedom of action to encourage emigration.[47]"

This is not what you want us to believe...

Half-Israeli jews are not Ashkenazims but where forced to take on Ashkenazim culture.

Also no, its not the same religion, pharisaic judaism is different from rabbinical judaism.

all religion is dumb man. but in there minds and head it is the same that all that matters. they also do not believe it is different, they say it is the same religion and the arguments and laws were all oral head. in theory it could be possible. but I do not focus on that since i think the religions anyways are pointless so arguing about that how true it is is dumb. and you do realize that pharisaisc judaism had oral law right? it successor make sense to be rabbinic.

http://www.bibleodyssey.org/people/related-articles/pharisees-and-rabbinic-judaism.aspx

all religion is dumb man. but in there minds and head it is the same that all that matters. they also do not believe it is different, they say it is the same religion and the arguments and laws were all oral head. in theory it could be possible. but I do not focus on that since i think the religions anyways are pointless so arguing about that how true it is is dumb. and you do realize that pharisaisc judaism had oral law right? it successor make sense to be rabbinic.

http://www.bibleodyssey.org/people/related-articles/pharisees-and-rabbinic-judaism.aspx

Or Christianity, which is older than Rabbinical judaism.

The bible was compiled hundreds of years before the babylonian talmud.

Also i agree that all religion is dumb and palestinians vs jews are basically brothers fighting over which fairy tale is the best.

"As in Tunisia and Algeria, Moroccan Jews did not face large scale expulsion or outright asset confiscation or any similar government persecution during the period of exile, and Zionist agents were relatively allowed freedom of action to encourage emigration.[47]"

This is not what you want us to believe...

okay but they still kicked out of other places. That source say this if you follow it.. Did you not read the part on violent riots in Morocco that had some of them killed?

adopted by Nasser's Egypt or Syria such as internment in prison camps, sequestration, or even outright confiscation of assets, and large-scale expulsions (as was the case with Egyptian Jews in 1956-57), were never implemented by Muhammad V, Hasan II, Bourguiba, or the FLN. The freedom of action granted in Algeria, Morocco (since 1961), and Tunisia to Jewish emigration societies... was unparalleled elsewhere in the Arab world. These organizations enjoyed greater legality than government opponents who were Muslims ... albeit managed by foreigners and financed from abroad."¨

So Egypt, Syria etc they kicked out of. Did you read the part on Iraq? They also kick out by Iraq as penalty for zionism increase. And

Or Christianity, which is older than Rabbinical judaism.

The bible was compiled hundreds of years before the babylonian talmud.

Also i agree that all religion is dumb and palestinians vs jews are basically brothers fighting over which fairy tale is the best.

except the part that a jewish messiah is suppose to be way different than what jesus is and that jewish messiah or messiac era is suppose to be a world with no more fighting and some new era, jews persist because jesus did not do that he is not what they predict and wrote about. but yeah they are all just idiotic brothers fighting.

if you ask me personally christianity spread a lot more quickly because it fulfill the human desire for belief in something without all the laws and rules and studying judaism have. judaism a much more hardcore religion even before their first talmud written in 200ce, and then whole talmud finished in like 500ce. I think of christianity as a opium for masses, you can do whatever and be ´saved´because jesus. and when you want be racist or genocidal just refer to old testament as you pick and choose. Catholicism took that times 100x, just do whatever and be forgiven and then all this catholic order and preisthood stuff is a power structure.

Islam then comes around and is a much more chronological and better written religion because it build on last two. islam expands rapidly and is only smaller than christianity because it was Christians europeans who took and spread their religion by much conquest into central and south america. But what is real interesting is that islam is a much more obedient religion than christianity yet it took on many more followers than judaism ever did.

On topic, no Palestinians aren’t Jordanian they are an autonomous people who’s homeland was illegally invaded and seized by Zionists.

When we're they autonomous?

Palestine was a region consisting of curent day Isreal, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and part of Iraq.

okay but they still kicked out of other places. That source say this if you follow it.. Did you not read the part on violent riots in Morocco that had some of them killed?

adopted by Nasser's Egypt or Syria such as internment in prison camps, sequestration, or even outright confiscation of assets, and large-scale expulsions (as was the case with Egyptian Jews in 1956-57), were never implemented by Muhammad V, Hasan II, Bourguiba, or the FLN. The freedom of action granted in Algeria, Morocco (since 1961), and Tunisia to Jewish emigration societies... was unparalleled elsewhere in the Arab world. These organizations enjoyed greater legality than government opponents who were Muslims ... albeit managed by foreigners and financed from abroad."¨

So Egypt, Syria etc they kicked out of. Did you read the part on Iraq? They also kick out by Iraq as penalty for zionism increase. And
You were caught lying to us. You said that North African Muslims expelled them and all that. That isn't true. The Wiki article is written by a Jew so there is going to be some bias towards Jews and against Muslim. And still, the worst thing said about North African Muslims is that they had riots, many of them incited by Europeans. Quit lying to us.

You were caught lying to us. You said that North African Muslims expelled them and all that. That isn't true. The Wiki article is written by a Jew so there is going to be some bias towards Jews and against Muslim. And still, the worst thing said about North African Muslims is that they had riots, many of them incited by Europeans. Quit lying to us.

Lying to who? Wtf you talking about. English is not my first language and I don' know much about this conflict. I just saw documentary and read the wiki entries. I did not read entire wiki page.

You getting angry shows me you got an agenda. Also how do you know a Jew wrote it? I am not religious and think they all stupid religions but you getting defense means you likely a Islamic sympathiser.

It’s just Zionist n Zionist apologist justifying the land grab.

The reality is there was always some time of philistine state

402px-Edom-Moab-830BCE.svg.png

Just like Phoenicians (present day Lebanese) they were Semitic ppl who were Arabized over the years.

Also the Jews n those claiming Jewish identity left that region. Most of them lived in Europe for 1000 years.

Present day jews claiming Israel makes as much sense as if present day Christians did

Palestine is now Israel.

That covenant was broken when the Jews killed Jesus.

Yeah, lets return the United States back to the American Indians and go back to England.

But even England originally doesn’t belong to “English” as they were Germanic tribes of angles n Saxons who invaded British isles n took over.

The original inhabitants were britons n were a Celtic tribe.

Lying to who? Wtf you talking about. English is not my first language and I don' know much about this conflict. I just saw documentary and read the wiki entries. I did not read entire wiki page.

You getting angry shows me you got an agenda. Also how do you know a Jew wrote it? I am not religious and think they all stupid religions but you getting defense means you likely a Islamic sympathiser.
Just stop lying, I don't like liers. If you are uninformed then admit it.

You don't like Jews very much do you? After all, according to you we've caused most of the world's problems.

You are assuming things my friend. I have nothing against the Jews. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were Jews. I have Jewish friends. You can't stereotype a whole religion based on a few idiots. I'm Catholic, and there are plenty of stupid Catholics/Christians throughout history who have also done plenty of damage. The Crusades and the Spanish inquisition to name a few. Our Old Testament is your Tora. To claim to be God's chosen people, now that is definitely an arrogant statement. To keep bringing up the holocaust as an excuse for everything is just stupid.

Actually most of the world's problem were probably caused by Christians and Muslims. If you are Jewish, don't get so offended. Just pointing out why some people may not like the Jews or Israel.

Actually rabbinical Judaism developed out of pharisaic Judaism in its adaptation to life without the temple and living in exile. It's a formative development that is not diametrically opposed in any way.
Pharisaic Judaism itself developed as a response to Alexander the Great conquering Persia and ushering in the Hellenistic period of Judaism. They believed in the total separation from the corrupting Hellenistic world and influence, parush means "one who is separated." This final version came after the Maccabean wars from the priestly Hasmonean dynasty in 152 BCE.

Ashkenazi Jews have this identity and history (various degrees) enough to be heavily persecuted as Jews. Jewish enough to be persecuted as Jews but not Jewish enough to be connected to their homeland according to some.
Interesting times.

Last edited:
Actually rabbinical Judaism developed out of pharisaic Judaism .

So did christianity.

And exile implies dispersion, which again, isnt supported by archeological evidence. Rabbinical judaism was developed by ex-pats who had left Palestine before the destruction of the second temple.

They should have all palestinians who want to, move to jordan. Israel should take control of all of israel and if palestinians want to stay that is fine.

Jordan should adopt the jumpman symbol on their flag and make mj an honorary citizen with oil shares.

The PLO tried to overthrow the Jordanian monarchy back in 1970. I doubt very much the Jordanians want anything to do with a plan like this.

To be cursed by God for killing his son the messiah?
Lol.. Dont you know the story? God sent his son to be tortued/slaughtered for shits and giggles.. He probably holds them in high regard lol

So did christianity.

And exile implies dispersion, which again, isnt supported by archeological evidence. Rabbinical judaism was developed by ex-pats who had left Palestine before the destruction of the second temple.

The degree of Christianities similarity to pharisaic Judaism and it's relationship to rabbinical Judaism is miles apart.
In foundational ways pharisaic Judaism is irreconcilable with christianity in such basic things as circumcision.
The first church council, Acts 15, was whether or not converts would have to be circumcised. Paul was persecuted his whole ministry for forsaking the law in the eyes of the pharisees.
He also had persecuted the church himself for the same reason.

"I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison, as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished" (Acts 22:4-5).

"I am a Jew, born in Tarsus in Cilicia, but brought up in this city, educated zat the feet of aGamaliel2baccording to the strict manner of the law of our fathers, cbeing zealous for God das all of you are this day."

circumcised the eighth day; of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew born of Hebrews; regarding the law, a Pharisee;
6as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless. 6as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless."

Rabbinical Judasim and Pharisaic Judaism is a seamless glove in many ways. Christianity not so much.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back