Is Polyamory only for Beta Cucks?

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
How would you differentiate Polyamory from Open relation?

It is for shrimp dicks or guys with zero self esteem. It lets them have some from time to time but ensures the woman does not cut them off completely.

Isn’t polyamory when three girls date one guy and give him triple sex

I swear that has to be what it is

I have all these “favorites” bookmarked and I just know that’s what it is

What if it's a poly relationship with multiple women, but just the one dude? Does that change your opinion, TS?

What if it's a poly relationship with multiple women, but just the one dude? Does that change your opinion, TS?

What about STD? I don't think you go to your partner asking for her Medical report, do you ?

Technically no. But players don't call it "polyamory", hoes do. Players gotta keep it quiet.
So yes, only a beta cuck would embrace that term and allow other dudes to mash his girl.

What about STD? I don't think you go to your partner asking for her Medical report, do you ?
No, I'm in a traditional marriage. I'm not interested in all of the progressive sexualities out there now.

I just wondered if you might think a guy in a poly relationship with multiple women is an alpha bro, not a beta cuck.

Polyamory is for women who want the security of having a BF or husband to do for them, while indulging their inner THOT. Polyamory is accepted by weak scared men to who are afraid of being alone.

I have known several polyamorous couples "in love" and these kinds of relationships only exist to work for the woman's desires. No man who has emotions for a woman can ever really happy with a polyamorous relationship.

Almost all men who agree to this kind of relationship are terribly sad in their bum souls.

You CAN have a successful open relationship with a woman, only if you don't care about her, and simply enjoy fucking her.

Polyamory works for me at this point in my life.

Playing in an internationally touring band, racing door to door in club level historic motorsport, my long term career / professional future and my lifting goals. All things that are significantly more important to me than sacrificing that which is "me" to then be able to play pussy whipped ideologically dominated commercial house bitch because outdated societal pressures try to dictate that which may satisfy a man. Get that shit outta here - find your own motivation, satisfaction, drive. Live for you.

If you want to be a domesticated breadwinner, defender of a tribe, go for it. But if you have dreams, ideals, fantasies of your own - pursue them. Find your happiness through whatever means pleases you, not through what some other fuck dictates what you should think.

Because the term "beta" was used in the thread title, I'd argue that being beaten into submission by society, resigning yourself to live an oppressed, unrealistic and ideologically dictated lifestyle is infinitely more "beta" than one who lives for his own motivations, desires and pleasures.

Playing in an internationally touring band, racing door to door in club level historic motorsport, my long term career / professional future and my lifting goals. All things that are significantly more important to me than sacrificing that which is "me" to then be able to play pussy whipped ideologically dominated commercial house bitch because outdated societal pressures try to dictate that which may satisfy a man. Get that shit outta here - find your own motivation, satisfaction, drive. Live for you.

If you want to be a domesticated breadwinner, defender of a tribe, go for it. But if you have dreams, ideals, fantasies of your own - pursue them. Find your happiness through whatever means pleases you, not through what some other fuck dictates what you should think.

Because the term "beta" was used in the thread title, I'd argue that being beaten into submission by society, resigning yourself to live an oppressed, unrealistic and ideologically dictated lifestyle is infinitely more "beta" than one who lives for his own motivations, desires and pleasures.
<24>

Only true alpha males are secure enough to allow another guy to fuck their girl. If you can't, you're an insecure beta male.

J/k yes... Yes, it is.

Playing in an internationally touring band, racing door to door in club level historic motorsport, my long term career / professional future and my lifting goals.

lol

The fuck did you just call me? You need to stay in your lane. You enjoy doing what you do man, it's all good but don't you go telling me that because I find my happiness in traditional roles it's because I'm beaten into submission by fucking society.

Why do you think they're traditional roles in as good as every society in the history of the human species?

I'll make it easy for you: it's because we've evolved with that being the most effective desirable model. There's always mavericks and God bless em but chill your shit talking about what is often good people doing what makes them happy.

giphy.gif

I'm thinking it's for Mormons living in Utah

I knew a couple that was in an "open relationship." The dude was an absolute skinny, pale, beta cuck. The girl was a chunky, super-feminist whore who would openly flirt with all his friends in front of him. He would actually tell you it was okay to fuck his girlfriend and I saw several people fondle her in front of him. I even pulled a #metoo on her and put my hand on a seat as she was sitting down to grab her ass. She just smiled and let me get in my groping while he sat outside vaping and watching me. He claimed it was "viking mentality" to share his girlfriend lol.

Funny thing was they were "both" allowed to fuck other people but he was an awkward pussy nerd so he never got any action while she was getting rammed by random people she met on the internet every weekend. He told a story to a friend of mine because he was upset that she came back from one of her weekend fuck sessions covered in bruises on her legs and limping. She is into BDSM and said one of the guys took it a bit too far. So he nursed her fuck wounds from a random internet dude. Eventually she dumped him to move to a different state for a job. He was super bummed for weeks, lol.

If that isn't an actual beta cuck I don't know what is.

The fuck did you just call me? You need to stay in your lane. You enjoy doing what you do man, it's all good but don't you go telling me that because I find my happiness in traditional roles it's because I'm beaten into submission by fucking society.

Why do you think they're traditional roles in as good as every society in the history of the human species?

I'll make it easy for you: it's because we've evolved with that being the most effective desirable model. There's always mavericks and God bless em but chill your shit talking about what is often good people doing what makes them happy.

Fair cop, exceptionally poor post timing on my part. In hindsight would definitely have held my response until it could be executed with clarity and neutrality.

The point that a more measured me would attempt to raise is that I believe all members of society should be free to live the life that satisfies and empowers them through whatever individual measure they choose. Yeah, silly me got #triggered by thread title implication of inferiority on the part of those that don't conform. Poor form overreaction on my part. If it was put forward to me to define "alpha vs beta", in this context I would set is as alpha being one who seeks satisfaction and empowerment through whatever form it is materialised and beta as being one who suppresses their own feelings and desires based upon perceived pressures or expectations of others.

And on a separate note, lol at the post of "lol" - if we're talking alpha v beta bullshit, then surely beta must be someone who rejects a reality that they see as impossible to be achieved by themselves. Live for you, don't project yourself through others.

I knew a chick who is into polyamory. She always had a bunch of akward and frail looking guys as her “boyfriends.” She was a funny and cool chick though. I woulda tried to smash, but I was OCD levels afraid of getting a STD or discovering she had a beat up vag.

I think she had self esteem issues that lead her to the polyamory lifestyle, so I don’t think it’s just a bunch of women taking advantage of beta males. I met a few of her girl friends who probably polyamorous and they were pretty ugly.

My opinion is this: swinging is fine. I think it’s normal for people to go through a period where they fuck random people with no strings attached. Once you start labeling it as polyamory that’s when shif gets weird.

it's polyamory if it's more than one dude.
if it's one dude and many women, that's just winning.

I started a thread about keeping two or more wives and all I got was jokes in response.

Back