Is Randa Markos hot?

fight4ippon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you think? I have a soft spot for smaller girls, especially middle-eastern or Arab descent girls with dark hair. She's got a bigger shnoz but that doesn't bother me personally.

She's def hot for a fighter, and compared to the other contestants. I would let her wrastle me. So in a general scale, how hot is Markos?

What say you , SHERDOG??

randa03a.jpg

IMO one of the hottest on TUF 20.

She's certainly not bad looking.

Exquisite Randa beauty bump.

To me, she's the definition of normal-looking. I can see her being really attractive to people though.

shes kind of hot way better than ronda rousey imo.

Absolutely, she was also the only one in the house with boobs. If she wasnt so lean her rack would be glorious.

Very. She's already attractive, but her personality makes her even more so.

Kinda hot yeah, but I'm more a Namajunas kinda guy ;-)

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_nbp27frhPE1rxqbqbo1_400.png

How do you make these threads without any ass being shown...that is the standard above all else including noses and even a face.

^^ my man haha. U prob dated Italian and or middle eastern girls before with dat dark hair.

Haha not really but after looking it over I can say that she is the hottest of all the cast members. She just doesn't have any noticeable flaws in her face. More of an Asian girl person btw.

What do you think? I have a soft spot for smaller girls, especially middle-eastern or Arab descent girls with dark hair. She's got a bigger shnoz but that doesn't bother me personally.

What say you , SHERDOG??

What really turns me off are stubbly armpits on women..in the TUF intro there is a shot where she raises her arms :icon_sad:

So no I wouldnt let her wrestle me.

Definitely the hottest girl in the UFC imo. Paige van Zant is good too but I'm personally more a fan of the dark haired ladies. She also seems like a cool down to earth girl and not like an emotionally retarded woman stuck in the mental stateof a middle schooler like most of the TUF chicks

Back