Is Randa Markos hot?

I would sleep with every female MMA fighter on Earth.......except Fallon Fox. But that's just common sense.

Seriously, before I settled down with my 5'2, 95 pound little future-wife (She is 27 years old. No pedo.), I would LITERALLY f*ck just about any female. Fat and ugly was the only "red line" for me.....and even then....I have made drunken-love to many a pair of fat breasts.

But I have always had a little soft-spot for ugly girls with fantastic bodies. They are the best for sex. They try to prove themselves, they are grateful, they are fit & have endless endurance, they are thankful to the lord that a man is willing to "D" them and they let you know it!! They go WILD on your member.

I am just lucky that I ended up with my little warrior. Who has perfect facial symmetry, big blue eyes, defined cheekbones, a feminine but apparent jawline, firm little breasts, thin little waist and a nice tight little ass. And she has her little pixie haircut going on. So I got lucky. I am aware of that. She was a runner in school and works a relatively physical job and often hits the gym with me. So I am lucky.

But on a primate level.....I miss the wild and dirty coitus with an ugly chick with a banging body.

I understand most of the posters on here tend to be Virganic in nature....or seem to have these otherwordly high standards where it seems they would rule out more women than they would actually have sex with......which is not normal or healthy in a social context. But still, I always smile when I see "she is ugly" or "too masculine", when, in reality, if ANY female MMA fighter was sitting there, in the same room as your average Sherdogger....sitting there with a wee tight vest, no bra underneath, nipples erect, tight little waist on show and a pair of tight yoga hot pants and no shoes or socks.....and was seductively eating a banana or caressing their upper thigh.....they would literally cut their own balls off just for her to SHRIEK in their direction.

Their erection forthwith, could rival even the finest Valerian Steel.

So yeah, she is hot. "Would bang" or whatever Americans say and the cardio and stamina she posesses, would make every coitus session an athletic sexual adventure.

I love it when Sherdog goes all "Real Politik".

Yeah, I wish I was a hair dryer, so Markos could grab me by the handle every day.

Yes. Would.

Haven't seen her all that dressed up. She's solid though, not anything breathtaking that I've seen yet, maybe she is when all dressed up, atleast in person. She wouldn't be the first looker with a bit of a nose. Meisha and all that, and wayyy better examples too.

*dons nerd hat* It's Valyrian.

I'd love to be dominated in the bedroom by a female mma fighter. She could abuse the shit out of me and it would be wild.

I would sleep with every female MMA fighter on Earth.......except Fallon Fox. But that's just common sense.

Seriously, before I settled down with my 5'2, 95 pound little future-wife (She is 27 years old. No pedo.), I would LITERALLY f*ck just about any female. Fat and ugly was the only "red line" for me.....and even then....I have made drunken-love to many a pair of fat breasts.

But I have always had a little soft-spot for ugly girls with fantastic bodies. They are the best for sex. They try to prove themselves, they are grateful, they are fit & have endless endurance, they are thankful to the lord that a man is willing to "D" them and they let you know it!! They go WILD on your member.

I am just lucky that I ended up with my little warrior. Who has perfect facial symmetry, big blue eyes, defined cheekbones, a feminine but apparent jawline, firm little breasts, thin little waist and a nice tight little ass. And she has her little pixie haircut going on. So I got lucky. I am aware of that. She was a runner in school and works a relatively physical job and often hits the gym with me. So I am lucky.

But on a primate level.....I miss the wild and dirty coitus with an ugly chick with a banging body.

I understand most of the posters on here tend to be Virganic in nature....or seem to have these otherwordly high standards where it seems they would rule out more women than they would actually have sex with......which is not normal or healthy in a social context. But still, I always smile when I see "she is ugly" or "too masculine", when, in reality, if ANY female MMA fighter was sitting there, in the same room as your average Sherdogger....sitting there with a wee tight vest, no bra underneath, nipples erect, tight little waist on show and a pair of tight yoga hot pants and no shoes or socks.....and was seductively eating a banana or caressing their upper thigh.....they would literally cut their own balls off just for her to SHRIEK in their direction.

So yeah, she is hot. "Would bang" or whatever Americans say and the cardio and stamina she posesses, would make every coitus session an athletic sexual adventure.

I love it when Sherdog goes all "Real Politik".

You've just been dying to post this somewhere haven't you? :icon_lol:

CIRXVnwUwAALuAc.jpg

1 night stand after some beers; "doable" by ALL means. "Introduce to the fam worthy", big NO,NO, NO.

I have respect for all different tastes, but its a stretch to say that shes hotter than Namajunas,JoJo,or even VanZant.

Kinda cute,at best.

1 night stand after some beers; "doable" by ALL means. "Introduce to the fam worthy", big NO,NO, NO.

Oh, shut up, lard bucket. Pretty sure all the girls you've introduced to your family are capable of sinking the Titanic by just sitting on it.

2aa0mxz.jpg

I have respect for all different tastes, but its a stretch to say that shes hotter than Namajunas,JoJo,or even VanZant.

Kinda cute,at best.

And same picture for you. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, no way she's hotter than JoJo.

2aa0mxz.jpg

Oh, shut up, lard bucket. Pretty sure all the girls you've introduced to your family are capable of sinking the Titanic by just sitting on it.

2aa0mxz.jpg

2aa0mxz.jpg

Agreed

2aa0mxz.jpg

2aa0mxz.jpg

"Lard bucket"? You base this accusation on.....?

And just to add, on everything holy, a stack of bibles and on my parents souls, I'VE NEVER even banged a fat chick [I find it repulsive] let along brought one around my fam. My pops, uncles and cousins actually make jokes about the size of the women I bring around because they're all around 5'0 and at the most 120 lbs. I just like petite women. Now go fuck yourself.

Back