Is Ray Borg dumb?

On what basis do you think he'll win millions in a civil suit looking for damages for what seem to be minor injuries that cost him a fight worth tens of thousands?

Lmao no shit it's not like he won't have a fight booked on the prelims in 2 months also

Timestamped.

He stated that if Conor would meet him and apologize, he won't pursue legal actions against Conor.

Which means Borg would rather miss winning hundred thousands of dollars for an apology?{<huh}
Those FlyWeight division fighters are wierd.

Maybe he feels bad for letting his criminal manager Ali rub sand into his eye for the quick buck.

Maybe he’s not looking to make a paycheck the bitch way

Oh please. If you had the opportunity to sue Conor n get a bunch of money you’d fuckin do it immediately. You’d all be pressing charges, saying you were in fear for your life, emotional distress, etc, all that shit. The people saying they wouldn’t sue are literally the first ones that would do it. All fake tough guys here.

Makes me think that it's entirely possible that Ray has been offered some under the table monetary compensation from the UFC to keep this Conor thing a bit more quiet.

That, or he truly did fake, or at the very least exaggerate the damage he and his eyes suffered during the incident and is concerned it would come out should he pursue suing Conor.

Conor will apologize to absolutely no one.

As a Conor fan, he needs to cut a check. 1.5mill is a nice # for Ray.

And Kevin Lee really think Conor kbows who he is <45>

Fans: dat Ray Borg is a fucking malingering pussy, he faked an injury to sue for money!

Ray Borg posts evidence of corneal abrasion on social media and says he would prefer Conor's personal apology over litigation and monetary compensation

Fans: dat Ray Borg is fucking retarded, he'll take an apology over litigation and money!

<JonesLaugh>
Welcome to Shertard, enjoy your stay.

He's not being truthful, if Conor met him and apologised he'd still sue.

What he is trying to say really is, Conor I'll take a bit less money now for a quick settlement and save you some money on lawyers.

Oh and he's full of shit, he scratched his own cornea after the fact, not like it would be difficult to do with huge sums of money at stake.

Can't even really blame him, sure I'd be tempted too.
This is some of the most delusional shit I've ever read on this forum. He scratched his own fucking cornea??? You deserve a fucking ban for this fucking slop.

yeah he's pretty stupid, but I guess that's why he's a fighter. he also already rescheduled his fight for next month. if he had an actual injury, wouldn't he take longer to actually fight?
Have you ever had a scratched cornea? What a stupid thing to type out.

This is some of the most delusional shit I've ever read on this forum. He scratched his own fucking cornea??? You deserve a fucking ban for this fucking slop.
Some of you dildo's have no idea what constitutes a scratched cornea.

Do me a favour , take your finger nail and lightly scrape you eye ball, it will feel a bit uncomfortable but will cause no permanent damage.

You now have a scratched cornea, unfortunately for you it doesn't come with a large payoff.

Yea Ray is stupid af if he just takes an apology over a payout. Say's alot about the overall intelligence of some MMA fighters. There's no surprise that most of them end up broke. Absolutely no sense of business or finance management.

"I just wanna a fight and be a warrior." Smh.

He'd be a fucking fool to not claim comp. Atleast that way he could donate to a charity with some of it. But he's saying he'll accept a Sorry and leave it be.......I think that Dolly cracked the back of his skull by the looks of it...
I'll also add if Conor doesn't get any punishment he isn't going to learn shit. He got away with the Bellator melle scott free, and it led to this shit. If he doesn't see jail time or doesn't get sued, he'll feel untouchable and eventually escalate into even more violent and dangerous antics.

Oh please. If you had the opportunity to sue Conor n get a bunch of money you’d fuckin do it immediately. You’d all be pressing charges, saying you were in fear for your life, emotional distress, etc, all that shit. The people saying they wouldn’t sue are literally the first ones that would do it. All fake tough guys here.

Fuck off man I post on Sherdog I’m a real tough guy. If people threw shit at me I’d take em out with my elite fighting ability.

Back