Is Richard Dawkins calling for genocide?

PS I love you guys proving I make sense..
giphy.gif

Thanks for the compliment.

However, are you denying you don't have an agenda on this forum?

I'm getting trolled so hard right now. Don't know how I'm going to pull through. I wish I wrote a will.

LOL not one person liked the OP's delusional post... holy shit.

so why were you fixating on the legality of killing slaves that disobey their masters from 1705? what was the connection?

That I don't think you really are ok with legally killing slaves. So, just because killing is legal doesn't mean it is right. It is intersectionality between me and you.

LOL not one person liked the OP's delusional post... holy shit.

I don't post here for likes. In this case I am thinking out loud. I am trying to see if this idea is sound. If someone just destroys my points then I have to rethink things.

The insults just mean that people are butthurt over what I am posting but don't have anyway to tear down my idea.

So, either my idea is good. Or the people butthurt over my thread are too stupid to mount a decent argument.
Neither would surprise me.

That I don't think you really are ok with legally killing slaves. So, just because killing is legal doesn't mean it is right. It is intersectionality between me and you.
but that has nothing to do with my position on abortion.... a slave is a human being, a fetus is not(yet).

the connection made zero sense

I never typed in all caps genius. How does it feel to be EXPOSED?

{<jimmies}

I feel like a hero. Every minute you're in front of your computer trying to be special is another minute that someone in the real world doesn't have to be creeped out by you.

I guess the TS would come a long way towards the answer of his question if he learned the definition of murder, and also how it differs from abortion. That should make the separation from any thoughts of genocide pretty clear I would think.

What ever makes people feel good about abortion. But in 10/12 weeks the baby is fully formed, toes, fingers, limbs and thats pretty much the window for an abortion.

This is a really difficult discussion and a slippery-slope could be constructed. How far will this go? If they start aborting every child with autism for example, who will take up trolling in the War Room?

There is no way to tell about autism during pregnancy. It only shows during a child development.

What ever makes people feel good about abortion. But in 10/12 weeks the baby is fully formed, toes, fingers, limbs and thats pretty much the window for an abortion.

It's an issue that's really separate from abortion as it's really about having words mean something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back