Is Robert Whittaker... Asian?

Mike Goldberg: "Besides the beard of Genghis Khan, everything else is virtually identical."

Joe Rogan: "Nope."

Genghis Khan

GK-150x107px_button_400x400.jpg

Genghis Khan looks like Snoop D O GG.

12976402_1702702796657233_1682628538_n.jpg

Is Genghis Khan Black?

Or maybe...

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg
Genghis was high

The man in question is the most biologically successful human being ever. So possibly.

Well he did have a zillion kids,they had a zillion kids and 16 million descendants from his non stop banging,so it's possible.

The ancestors of the Māori were a Polynesian people originating from south-east Asia. Some historians trace the early Polynesian settlers of New Zealand as migrating from today's China, making the long voyage traveling via Taiwan, through the South Pacific and on to Aotearoa (New Zealand) :kiss:

Which one is Whittaker?

Genghis Khan

GK-150x107px_button_400x400.jpg

Genghis Khan looks like Snoop D O GG.

12976402_1702702796657233_1682628538_n.jpg

Is Genghis Khan Black?

Or maybe...

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg

You know that is not an actual photo of genghis khan right, cuz those do not exist.

If I pronounce Genghis with two soft g's, does that make me gay?

ROBERTUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHITAKLUUUUUUUUUU

Mike Goldberg: "Besides the beard of Genghis Khan, everything else is virtually identical."

Joe Rogan: "Nope."

Are you retarded ?

TS.....racist?

meryl-reacts-to-patricia-speech-oscars-2015-gif.gif

Tremendous posting gentlemen.

I feel like this thread with be a clash between trolls and wikipedia dwellers.

A lot of people have ghengis khan dna.

Zerjal et al. identified a Y-chromosomal lineage present in about 8% of the men in a region of Asia "stretching from northeast China to Uzbekistan" (about 0.5% of the world total), which would be around 16 million men at the time of publication, directly descended from Ghenghis Khan.

Quite possible.

His Maori descent. From the Pacific Islands. Therefore yes, Asian descendant.
Some of my family is Maori.. but from New Guinea descent from Papua, which was Dutch and later inhabited by Indonesians. A majority of the Maori are of Taiwanese (Asian) decent, and a smaller portion are of New Guinea (Dutch) descent. Polynesians, though technically originally from Asian descent, get offended when called Asian, and consider themselves to be "Pacific Islander".

Back