Is Ronda Rousey still mainstream in MMA?

Geo_Mac

The Don
@Green
Reaction score
I recently just had a discussion with a person on another social media platform and they were adamant that Rousey should still be relevant in the landscape of today in terms of current MMA.

I want to get some opinions and see what people's thoughts are on the subject, I realize that she's done some great things for MMA in the past, but given her current stance on fighting these days and how she feels about fighting again in the future, does anybody believe that MMA media platforms should start to shine their focus on other up and coming fighters instead of people currently considered ex-fighters?

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/ronda-rousey-basically-announces-shes-forever-done-with-mma

Last edited:
Assuming that you mean "No, she's not relevant", I'll still like your post.

Also, awesome Avatar!

thankyou its one my favourite pictures.

thing is theres little point in promoting ronda, shes been kod x2. shes faded into oblivion and shes not comong back.

She'd probably still have some relevancy if she didn't run away from the sport crying. Twice.

Retired. Just another example that shows MMA is a retard's career.

Still by far the biggest name in women's MMA.

Still by far the biggest name in women's MMA.

This.
Trust me if she came back the main stream media would be on it.
Also look at 135 she would still be top 5 no problem. Its not like the division has evolved a bunch.
If I ask people about MMA one of the names they know is Ronda.

Hey, I am a FAN of hers and hoping she will use her time in WWE to learn to box, and get her confidence back.

Back