Is Ryan Phillippe underrated?

Let's arrange a double-team.

Ryan Phillippe and Ryan Gosling.

Holy shit!

<SelenaWow>

ad5013b2dc01d8faac36b9e0889617698f3e8ac9_hq.gif

He shoulda been cast as Annie Skywalker instead of that other no talent ass clown.

That's too young to be a sniper? Aren't most soldiers who are out in the shit pretty young?

The Rank he is portraying is very rarely still in the thick of the Battlefield. For special operations anyways.

I'd say he's a 6/10 actor, highlights being 'Way of the gun' (awesome flick), and 'The Lincoln Lawyer'. He got to bang Reese, so I'm jelly. That 'Shooter' trailer looks like shit. I read the book years ago, great read, saw 'Shooter', the movie...was ok...but this tv version, not so much. Jesus, the movie is 10 years old, and they're doing another make of it, which by the looks of it is 90% the exact same as the movie. Hollyweird is desperate, not even trying anymore. Next they'll remake 'Big' with Zac Efron. Fuck outta here.

I'd say he's a 6/10 actor, highlights being 'Way of the gun' (awesome flick), and 'The Lincoln Lawyer'. He got to bang Reese, so I'm jelly. That 'Shooter' trailer looks like shit. I read the book years ago, great read, saw 'Shooter', the movie...was ok...but this tv version, not so much. Jesus, the movie is 10 years old, and they're doing another make of it, which by the looks of it is 90% the exact same as the movie. Hollyweird is desperate, not even trying anymore. Next they'll remake 'Big' with Zac Efron. Fuck outta here.

No one really remembers the movie or saw it, so they almost get a pass on it. Also whoever punt a scout sniper in ACUs should be beaten with a stick.

I've watched the first couple of episodes and I enjoyed them. Probably watch one or two more and then either commit and get caught up to the current season or bail. I'll probably end up giving it a go, though.

No one really remembers the movie or saw it, so they almost get a pass on it. Also whoever punt a scout sniper in ACUs should be beaten with a stick.

Ha, the funny thing is that as soon as I read his post the I thought to myself, "I saw that movie, but couldn't tell you a thing about it except that it has Mark Wahlberg." I don't remember anything at all about the plot.

Well, they should watch the movie, save them years (assuming it gets picked up) of watching a sub par version of the book/movie, imo.

Well, they should watch the movie, save them years (assuming it gets picked up) of watching a sub par version of the book/movie, imo.

Have you considered that a multi-season TV show might tell the story very differently from a two-hour movie?

I have trouble thinking of anybody more appropriately rated. He's like the 28 year old UPS guy with just a little pep in his step but not a lot of ambition. Exactly what he appears to be and we're all content with his place in the world.

I have trouble thinking of anybody more appropriately rated. He's like the 28 year old UPS guy with just a little pep in his step but not a lot of ambition. Exactly what he appears to be and we're all content with his place in the world.

<DirkMavs>

A Ryan Phillippe thread is about to hit 100 posts.

I have to say, I did not expect that.

Back