Is Sage Northcutt big enough to be a Middle Weight (pics)?

Sage is going to be moving up because at 22, he thinks he's still growing.

Cliffs:

"I'm 22 and I'm still growing..."

"I think I might fight Heavyweight eventually. My brother for instance, who's 19 is 6'4", my mom and sister are taller than me, I could totally see me growing 2, 3, even 4 more inches and putting on more muscle. I could absolutely see it."

Does he really think people keep growing until their late 20's? Poor guy. I like Sage, but how naive can a human being be. lol

You need to eat 8 times a day, just like Overeem.

GettyImages-494554144.0.jpg

You need to eat 8 times a day, just like Overeem.

GettyImages-494554144.0.jpg

Yeah, but Overeem was always tall. Eating 16 times a day (even horse meat) doesn't make you go from 6'0" to 6'4". lol
I think Sage just doesn't understand that at 22, he's not growing any taller. He's destined to be the shorty in the family.

No, really, he clearly mentioned gaining a few inches of height. I added the source and the quote on my first message. I have no clue how you could expect gaining 5 inches when you are already 22.

Wow what a bizarre thing to say. Not the sharpest kid is he?

This shouldn't be in the Wasteland, Northcutt really talked about moving to middleweight and maybe even beyond.

Sage is capable of making a joke, he gave an ironic response to the questions of moving up further in weight right after going back up to 170.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back