Is sexual inequality real cause problems in world?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
In west it seem people say patriarchy, islam, greed, etc. but is it in many way this?

Even if women rule world i think be less violence, war etc, however the top desired males will still be getting most of the sex and have more partners than the masses of men. Even good looking but not elite level males will get sex but will get far less than the pro athletes and elite class of men and will be reserved for boyfriend/marriage material or will shack up with religious woman or women who not go through the 'studs'. This have be reason for tribalism and stuff. it make sense. So even if women rule most sex and hottest women go to elite few men where as this cause resentment in lower class men so they want to overthrow system unless you assured them a supply of women to have sex with.

What you think?

I think feminist wrong to say it all men fault.

I think men wanting lot sex but not get is what cause many wars.

Average man on this forum is not a stud all you married guys are not either you pretend but fact is you not. Except for religious men who don't want to sleep around. i would be willing bet that many you cannot get laid with hotties or young women as easily as your woman could get laid with hot men. Why? Cause men smash anything more or less.

Feminists today are out of bigotry to fight but still miserable because they suck at life and need someone to blame for their failures. I don’t make as much as an engineer! Cool go to engineering school. Here’s a bunch of grants and scholarships so you won’t even have to pay. No you’re sexist for wanting me to do a mans work! About 6% of stem degrees are women I believe. So they identify the right choice if they want that lifestyle then do the opposite. It’s like me saying hey here’s a hole here somebody should fill it. Then everyone joins me in pointing at the hole and nobody fills it. Then we hold rallies on all these holes being unfair to our society

I am saying people are focused on want equality everywhere but it not possible.

what about sexual inequality? I am young and in my prime and get more matches than half you married overweight guys and yet i get stunted on by football (soccer players you americans). I saying true equality not possible especially so long as some people get laid more than others etc. And i think many men driven to radical islam because that.

No, but selfishness, immorality, evil, lust for power, money, control are.

I do think that there is a high correlation between women's rights and the prosperity of a society. Monogamous marriages, education of girls and eventual women's suffrage were advantages that Western societies had over other nations in the 19th and 20th centuries. Where those ideas spread in the developing world, they caused or at least occurred in parallel with greater peace and economic prosperity. Where women's rights did not progress, the societies usually remained repressive and poor.

And, yes, certainly some women would have been superior political leaders to some men who held those positions. We can't know whether having women dominate politics would have been or will be better than the male domination of the past. But that is plausible, too.

Sorry but men are meant to rule over women. Whenever women came into the leading role, it always ends up in disaster. I'll give 2 examples.

Emperor Wu Zetian was the only female Emperor of Ancient China and arguably the worst ruler of China. Cleopatra was also known to be pretty bad. She was also a gold digging slut who tried to gold dig her way to rulership.

Learn from history, don't let women rule. Not a coincidence that both times Cleopatra and Wu Zetian was the last ruler of their respective dynasty.

It is what it is, man. Throw these ingredients into a bucket and this is what you're going to get every time. Women are never going to win this game. Primate livin', baybee

Women are the superior gender. More intelligent, more resilient, more socially apt. They run the world and always have. And always will.

We need to learn cloning, and genetic manipulation. Then we can just grow sexy after sexy organic, thinking, feeling females in test tube, and let us men buy as much as we can afford.

We need this

Is SD where the Russian trolls come to practice their English now?

Kind of. And beautifully put.

What i trying to say is i think that male need and want for sex and not always getting it unless you like brad pitt or real madrid football star you always not have choice of picks. i know when i was and be younger i get angry like many my friends about this and ease girls get laid now Tinder and Badoo inflate average girl worth and many them only want casual/quick fuck sex with top 5% of guys. so other not elite guys can get average girl in person or as girlfriend but average guy who has gf who is or was promiscious mean she have fucked elite studs before.

i say this bother many men but not me no more cause prostitution legal in my country and i use many date apps and am hyporite who want religious girl for marriage.

Is SD where the Russian trolls come to practice their English now?

not russian but yes i do practice english here

Back