Is sherdog not the top forum for UFC?

Sherbro's the time has come for war.

giphy.gif

<{dayum}>

Chael also said he's undefeated and the UFC Middleweight Champion. He even brought a fake belt to a press conference once.

Sherdog is the alpha forum for years according to my mates, that's why I joined it.

Much prefer sherdog to the UG

More people to troll

chael is def not a sherdogger.

he's not big or buff enough...

Chael also said he's undefeated and the UFC Middleweight Champion. He even brought a fake belt to a press conference once.

That was the real belt which he stole from Anderson Silva like a gangster in the night.

Our basement dwellers have the highest testosterone levels out of all MMA communities. That's all that matters.

But honestly, this board is easily the best MMA board. You can say all sorts of outrageous things and the community is very active - what more would one want?

My theory is that Chael is always name-dropping the Underground to disguise the fact that he lurks Sherdog on a daily basis.

Most fighters can't handle this forum because majority of us are assholes tho.
it's a damn shame too. it's so cool when fighters post here, and then you just have to sit back and wait for the inevitable morons who think it's somehow cool to insult a pro fighter.

I started off on MMALINKER lol. Checked out UG before but it's dead... not sure why it's always referenced anymore.

The UG sucks

Sherdog is the GOAT forum

I will never betray my fellow Sherdoggers by going back to that UG dump

Back