Is Shinju Nozawa-Auclair the hottest WMMA fighter ever?

Shes cute but Ovychnnikova is the hottest :D

DSC_8802_resize.jpg

Wish some org just signed these hotties and left the good, unattractive female fighters to fight in their own separate organization.

Wish some org just signed these hotties and left the good, unattractive female fighters to fight in their own separate organization.
Maybe Lingerie Fighting Championship is for you then?

Definitely fine as fuck. Veronica Macedo looks good as hell too.

photo.jpg

I clicked thinking it was just going to be another random hot girl type but then I actually said wow out loud. She's something special

img_1_m

Juju is in Tokyo with her mom and coach Brian.

She was living in her parents' house with her old boyfriend (Her mom was kinda complaining about them when she was on a Japanese TV show) until they decided to move to Mid West. They broke up soon after they arrived in Michigan and Juju started dating her MMA coach and she brought him back to her parents house in San Francisco where they live together now.

img_2_m

See this is how japanese people take their photos....always the center of the image is someone from another country or family. BTW, if you know who the fuck this Brian dude is, let me know. I have never seen him in UFC.

See this is how japanese people take their photos....always the center of the image is someone from another country or family. BTW, if you know who the fuck this Brian dude is, let me know. I have never seen him in UFC.

Brian Fornasiero, dodgy black belt holder supposedly.

Back