Is Stephan Bonnar still in the UFC hall of fame?

I looked up thee UFC hall of fame on Wikipedia and UFC.com, and Stephan Bonnar isn’t listed anymore..

Anyone know what’s up with that?

He isn't but his fight with is Forrest is, it is really impressive when a fighter is in and has a fight in too like Matt Hughes, Mark Coleman, Forrest Griffin
& Anderson Silva.... that they are in and they have a fight in also. Should put Dan Henderson in.

FIGHT WING: Recognizes the greatest, most memorable, and historically important bouts.
1. Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar I : (2013) Marked a turning point for the UFC in terms of its journey to mainstream acceptance of MMA as a popular, legitimate sport. Forrest Griffin def. Stephan Bonnar by unanimous decision at The Ultimate Fighter 1 Finale.

who cares about hof anymore, its dana white's best friends list on snapchat at this point.

Mandela effect. Now we will never know if bonnar truly was in the hof or just his fight. Is Forrest in the hall as a fighter?

He was in the very beginning. They backpedaled to his fight with Forrest being in when they realized they could not justify putting Bonnar in the HOF as an individual.

Do they remove people? Seems like a weird thing to do, very.

Yea, Bonnar individually WAS in it though..
No, I don't think he ever was, just the fight with Forrest. He never even fought for the LHW belt was basically a 50/50 fighter in the UFC.

No disrepect to Bonnar (RIP). He had a much better career that most people who attempt MMA and don't even make it to the UFC. But it would be a travesty if he was in the HoF as an individual fighter. Fortunately, he never was.

Back