Is the BADDEST MMA fighter on the planet NOT in the UFC?

Is Minakov the uncrowned king of MMA?

• Total voters
I was being silly before and just teasing BWAND. the guy knows his stuff , somewhat mystical

<Dylan>

Loool just making shit up about Stipe eh?

Whatever... sign Minakov, sign Pavlovich, sign them all. Stipe needs new blood to keep building his all time great resume.
Making shit up? Have you seen his earlier fights? I’m not saying he was on juice, but he flunked the eye test then more than minakov does now.

Making shit up? Have you seen his earlier fights? I’m not saying he was on juice, but he flunked the eye test then more than minakov does now.
I was actually watching him real time before he was in the UFC. He gained weight since then but looks the same

A complete MMA fighter with superb athleticism, a solid grappling/Sambo base, and legit one shot KO power. There haven’t been too many HWs lining up to fight him but the ones that have, have all been dispatched with relative ease including: Volkov, Kongo, TRT Bigfoot etc.

He should be considered Top 10 in the world, but all his best competition has been against Top 50-25 HWs in the world, if that.

Every big fish looks bigger than they actually are after eating small fish.

But how will he do against UFC's Top 10 HWs, and being tested by USADA? Hopefully we'll find out in the near future.

I voted “No”, but Minakov could beat Stipe on any given night. You simply cannot place him over Stipe if you look at who they have beaten.

Skill vs Skill this is the best fight in the HW division though.

If you changed that poll to "Is Heavyweight Chael Sonnen the uncrowned king of MMA?" it would be 100% in favor of yes.

Back