Is there a custom muscle car open world racing wheel PC game?

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
I love racing older cars, not super car spaceships, I like modding my cars, I love racing through open world's, using my racing wheel and would like to do so with friends.

I've just got onto the PC master race side of things, got a g27 wheel and don't know what to get. Any ideas?

Forza Horizon 3?

Did you try the Hot Wheels expansion? I heard it was pretty well done and lot's of fun.

I haven't played Forza Horizon in quite a while, but thought about picking this up.

Did you try the Hot Wheels expansion? I heard it was pretty well done and lot's of fun.

I haven't played Forza Horizon in quite a while, but thought about picking this up.

I have it on the Xbox One X and it's awesome. One of my favorite games and the add-ons are great.

Sounds like the Midnight Club 2, it was awesome back in the day.

Open world street racing with your own custom modded cars.

It was made by Rockstar as well.

Yeah I did, it's hilarious haha
I mostly love the Forza track racers, but their Horizon series seems to improve every single time. As far as arcade racers goes, I think it's the best out there.

Back