Is there a woman out there who would turn down Dana White?

If Dana banged Holly Madison... damn he's my fuckin guru

I wouldn’t turn him down.

Though I wouldn’t perform for the same money either.

TS is so awkward with women he equates getting your picture taken with to fucking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Not this

Which one applies to you lol? Are you gross? A manlet? Or broke? You're a sucker if you believe Dana couldn't creep on your chick if you even have one

c09e4f4ccfe7fc77a4772c53590ba937.jpg

If Dana, Matt Serra and Joe Rogan were pursuing the same chick, who would have the best chance?
3 bald guys on trt with dadbod.

Dana is clearly the richest, but also the most physically repulsive. Rogan can be intensely retarded and that is offputting to most women but stoner chicks might enjoy the conversation. Serra is the most charismatic and "normal" out of those three but also the least wealthy (though certainly not poor) but he is also short and fat.

So who would you (or your wife or mom) choose?

Sherdog has a largely male demographic so this is probably not the best place to get an accurate answer about "what most women would do".

Dana White is the best thing that ever happened to MMA

He'd be a baldcel without money.

Dana's hand was very close to Amber's boob.

Maybe Karen McDougal thinks she can be the new Mrs. Dana White.

If Dana, Matt Serra and Joe Rogan were pursuing the same chick, who would have the best chance?
3 bald guys on trt with dadbod.

Dana is clearly the richest, but also the most physically repulsive. Rogan can be intensely retarded and that is offputting to most women but stoner chicks might enjoy the conversation. Serra is the most charismatic and "normal" out of those three but also the least wealthy (though certainly not poor) but he is also short and fat.

So who would you (or your wife or mom) choose?
Joe is gay. Serra has a mouth and is on trt. Dana has no game other than being rich.

I am pretty sure Liz Carmouche wouldn't be interested.

Sherdog has a largely male demographic so this is probably not the best place to get an accurate answer about "what most women would do".

I wouldn't dare think myself an authority on "what most women would do" even though I actually am one of the few women on here! But for what it's worth, I can testify that I would turn him down (not that the situation would ever come up as I'm no prize myself).

any girl with dignity and good taste for men

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back