Is there an aspect of MMA that females are more superior at then males?

Only closeted homosexuals hate WMMA.

ALERT ALERT THIS IS A CODE RED, A SEX OFFENDER HAS ENTERED THE THREAD, THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

women tend to have hyperextensive elbow joints so can last marginally longer when being armbarred.

Cardio, women seem to have insane cardio and they almost never gas in the UFC.

Their cardio are usually good.

<{nope}>
lol
Athletes with less muscles (and "slow" muscle fibers): better cardio, females have less muscles compared to guys, if you see 115 lbser gassing out:female fighter is lazy af or had unhealthy weight cut;
Claudia Gadelha is insane weight cutter for example (cutting from 140 lbs to 115 lbs) and always problems with cardio...

https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a...s-and-a-couple-of-beers-later-a-world-record/

There's not enough data, but there's strong point females can deal better with extremly cardio-dependant challanges.

Basicly your body build will determine your fighting style.
Compare Max Holloway (cardio machine) and Tyron Woodley (explosive) and look at their bodies, their style is result of their genetics.
Girls will be mainly volume strikers and slick grapplers, because their body will determine areas where they can succes. So they can be master of their crafts.
It's not accident two girls with most defences in UFC are: sick grappler and volume striker.

Triangle choke?

s6Y1yoJ.jpg

I would say on average they have a better chin in relation to their competition. Less common to see a female MMA figher get KTFO

As well as flexibility and maybe cardio I'd say their social media game also tends to be superior.

"Is there an aspect of MMA that..."

I know where women are superior to you, TS.

Is making sandwiches part of MMA yet?

If not then no.

Back