Is there an aspect of MMA that females are more superior at then males?

Wardrobe malfunctions.
Men always do it better bro

cgD7G.png

Angela Magana after she got slammed by Michelle Waterson.

Nice, creamed herself real good.

Sometimes 115lb females can submit 205lb males in local gyms

This guy @PrideJitZoo told me that once
That thread is an eternal number 2 among the best threads ever made.

It is second only to the weigh-in boner thread. Inb4 the men in blue arrest me, the same men who deleted the weigh-in boner thread.

North/South position....

Going to a decision?

Over 2.5 and laugh all the way to the bank baby

<{nope}>
lol
Athletes with less muscles (and "slow" muscle fibers): better cardio, females have less muscles compared to guys, if you see 115 lbser gassing out:female fighter is lazy af or had unhealthy weight cut;
Claudia Gadelha is insane weight cutter for example (cutting from 140 lbs to 115 lbs) and always problems with cardio...

https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a...s-and-a-couple-of-beers-later-a-world-record/

There's not enough data, but there's strong point females can deal better with extremly cardio-dependant challanges.

Basicly your body build will determine your fighting style.
Compare Max Holloway (cardio machine) and Tyron Woodley (explosive) and look at their bodies, their style is result of their genetics.
Girls will be mainly volume strikers and slick grapplers, because their body will determine areas where they can succes. So they can be master of their crafts.
It's not accident two girls with most defences in UFC are: sick grappler and volume striker.
What?

Well besides them having better hair, it wouldn't be bad to lose by triangle either to a female MMA fighter.

I would say they are better at beating TS's ass

Back