Is there any debate that KD is better than LeBrone?

If durant was on the cavs instead of lebron hed run through th shitty east same way lebron does. Lebron plays in the weakest conference in NBA history thats the only reason he makes the finals so much. its not because hes that great its because he has no competition.
Yes the east is not as strong these days but I don' agree with the premise that it is why James made it so many times. The warriors are a grea t team without KD. The Cavs suck without James. James has done way more with way less of a team. Some would argue curry is the better player on the warriors. I don' agree with that but there is a fair argument to be sure!

Lebron has had a better career. KD is currently a better all around player, Lebron is a below average defender these days.

Yes the east is not as strong these days but I don' agree with the premise that it is why James made it so many times. The warriors are a grea t team without KD. The Cavs suck without James. James has done way more with way less of a team. Some would argue curry is the better player on the warriors. I don' agree with that but there is a fair argument to be sure!
Lebron has had 2 all stars with him along with good role players every since he came back to cleveland. He stacks the best team he can to run through a weak conference. WHy do you think hes never played in the west? Its because its alot harder there even if you have a good team.

I dont get why more people dont call him out on this shit, the guy literally has been hiding in a weak ass conference the past decade with a stacked team. Yet when KD joined a stacked team in a stacked conference everyone gets butthurt.

Lebron has had 2 all stars with him along with good role players every since he came back to cleveland. He stacks the best team he can to run through a weak conference. WHy do you think hes never played in the west? Its because its alot harder there even if you have a good team.

I dont get why more people dont call him out on this shit, the guy literally has been hiding in a weak ass conference the past decade with a stacked team. Yet when KD joined a stacked team in a stacked conference everyone gets butthurt.
so, let me het this straight, it is James falt that the east sucks and we all should be calling him a turd because of it?!

Damn dude did a big black dude named LeBron fuck your girl or not?

so, let me het this straight, it is James falt that the east sucks and we all should be calling him a turd because of it?!

Damn dude did a big black dude named LeBron fuck your girl or not?
No its his fault hes overrated. He beats up on the weak east then his finals record sucks. I was just pointing that out to you because you view all his finals appearances as some sort of accomplishment. It really isnt, the east just sucks and he has the best team.

His finals record shows how good he is against real competition.

No its his fault hes overrated. He beats up on the weak east then his finals record sucks. I was just pointing that out to you because you view all his finals appearances as some sort of accomplishment. It really isnt, the east just sucks and he has the best team.

His finals record shows how good he is against real competition.
Getting to the finals in the fucking NBA isn5an accomplishment?
Damn dude you are delusional

I'm not sure that the Warriors need Durant. They won a ring then a reg season record without him. Therefore by KD being no use to his team, Lebron wins by default.

Getting to the finals in the fucking NBA isn5an accomplishment?
Damn dude you are delusional
Only reason he gets there is because the conference is weak af. Why do you think he loses when he gets there? Because hes not can crushing anymore.

Only reason he gets there is because the conference is weak af. Why do you think he loses when he gets there? Because hes not can crushing anymore.
Because gs is fucking stacked. Possibly one of the best teams in history.

I'm not sure that the Warriors need Durant. They won a ring then a reg season record without him. Therefore by KD being no use to his team, Lebron wins by default.
In fairness, they only won that first title because Kyrie and Love were both out. Bern won 2 games in that series by himself though.

In fairness, they only won that first title because Kyrie and Love were both out. Bern won 2 games in that series by himself though.
Yeah true. I've never seen Durant put a team on his shoulders and take them to a ship. In all probability he never will because he hasn't needed to and likely won't need to while this Warriors team stays in tact. He was basically a spot up shooter in last years Finals who didn't need to exert much energy on offense and could therefore be big defensively.

He could have signed with an on-the-rise Celtics team and been given recognition as one of the all time greats who could take a good team and put them over the top (or Wizards, Spurs, Miami or stayed with OKC) but he chose not to do that and rather joined a team coming off 73. There will be a significant portion of fans that will always ridicule him for that choice and that's just inevitable.

Had a look at maybe a 80% Kawhi just then. There's no doubt in my mind that when he's at full fitness, he's superior to both.

Thats what i meant. In a few years though he will have more rings and less finals losses though and will surpass lebron. Nobody will even remember lebrons legacy.
This is one of the worst posts Ive ever read.

Im embarrassed for you.

KD was a lifetime loser before tucking his tail and running to a proven Championship caliber team.

"Abuses him every time they play" even though head to head, LeBron is like 17-11 against Durant, with 7 of Durant's wins being after he decided that he couldn't beat GS, and then joining them.

Edit: Just looked it up to be sure. LeBron James is up in head to head matches 19-10. 14-5 in the regular season, and dead even at 5-5 in the Finals.

This thread is just Playhater of the Year material.

The warriors are 22-2 without KD. They are literally better without him.
That's not accurate, the record part I mean. He missed a stretch of 20 games last season and they were 15-5 during that time. But yeah, that team is too good for one player being out to matter. They went 9-2 recently with Staph out and were undefeated while Gaymond was out during that stretch.

finals appearances just follow LeBron around like clockwork.

KD has to chase finals appearances. They dont follow him.

Case closed.

Back