Is there any disagreement that Nas in present time would be the most popular fighter by miles

I thought you were talking about naseem hummed. The fuck are you talking about?

British AND Muslim? the two red rags for US sports fans.

If he didn't get embarrassed by the first legit fighter he came up against then absolutely. He didn't have the skills to back up his antics though
If you think Barrera was the first legit fighter he faced, you don't know a fucking thing about boxing.

0000850627.jpg
I assumed TS meant this guy too. Dafuq?

That was one of worst non beefs in hip hop history
Ether is still an all time diss track and Jay Z put out weak bars in response

to this day destroying someone is referred to as them getting Ether'd. Nas did Jay Z in

Nas?

Is he the one who's only sixty pounds when he's wet and wearin' boots?

Ether is still an all time diss track and Jay Z put out weak bars in response

to this day destroying someone is referred to as them getting Ether'd. Nas did Jay Z in
I remember looking forward to that album so much but it just blew right past me, I was expecting something special.
Ether did nothing for me

I remember looking forward to that album so much but it just blew right past me, I was expecting something special.
Ether did nothing for me
lol well regardless of it "doing nothing for you" my post remains true. People recognize it as the most notorious diss track ever along with hit em up. Ether'd is a part of pop culture

TIL 90% of mma fans have no clue how Prince Naseem Hamed is, fucking casuals.

lol well regardless of it "doing nothing for you" my post remains true. People recognize it as the most notorious diss track ever along with hit em up. Ether'd is a part of pop culture
I'll always prefer and remember more fondly No Vaseline, Bitch In Yoo, Who's Fucking Who, Fuck Compton, Def Wish, 2nd Round KO, Long Kiss Goodnight, Drop A Gem On Em, Chino XL's entire abum,

I'll always prefer and remember more fondly No Vaseline, Bitch In Yoo, Who's Fucking Who, Fuck Compton, Def Wish, 2nd Round KO, Long Kiss Goodnight, Drop A Gem On Em, Chino XL's entire abum,
No Vaseline is the only one even close to as prominent as Hit em Up and Ether

idk Ether has some savage lines. I hear Jay Z and his music is the 3rd thing that comes to mind after being Mr. Beyonce and getting Ether'd

Jigga ethered him in the booth and would probably ether him in the cage too.

No... just no.

Ether shut that shit down.

I got Hov in the cage tho. We both know he's been doing karate for years. Plus, size and reach advantage.

No Vaseline is the only one even close to as prominent as Hit em Up and Ether

idk Ether has some savage lines. I hear Jay Z and his music is the 3rd thing that comes to mind after being Mr. Beyonce and getting Ether'd
I'm gonna listen to it as soon as I finish work, see how it feels these days. Maybe it's the era as much as anything, that Jay Z Nas beef was just not interesting to me. When it was Eiht and Quik or QB vs Bronx or Pac vs Biggie etc etc, it was important to me. But then I was way more into hip hop back then

Back