Is There Any Way Khabib v Ferg Might Be A Boring Fight?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is this Interim Title a 5 round fight?

What if Khabib just holds Tony down for 31 mins?

yes, there is... as a matter of fact, you just pointed it out

It's a possibility. I think Tony's hyper-offensive bottom game will make that a small possibility however.

Khabib's last couple of fights were exciting but he's had some snoozers. If Tony's jitz is good enough to neutralize any damage it could be boring.

When stakes are high some guys fight conservatively. Is normal.

1. It's for the real title, not an interim title.

2. No chance whatsoever of it being a boring fight.

3. How is Khabib going to hold him down for 31 minutes when there's 25 minutes of fight time? Is he going to hold him down on his stool between rounds?

Another winning thread by Dont Frye

S5P2m7O.gif

It shouldn't be on paper but anything can happen

1. It's for the real title, not an interim title.

2. No chance whatsoever of it being a boring fight.
Go watch Carlos vs Nick. It was a masterful strategy on Carlos' part, but it wasn't the fight we had hoped for.

After witnessing Stipe wrestlefuck Dana's protegé for 5 rounds, anything is possible

I wouldn't be surprised if it is boring when it comes to re-watching it, but at least for me, fights of this magnitude are never boring when I'm watching for the first time due to cheer anticipation alone.

Go watch Carlos vs Nick. It was a masterful strategy on Carlos' part, but it wasn't the fight we had hoped for.
Condit was doing Greg Jackson point fighting. I don't see either Khabib or Ferguson taking that route.

After witnessing Stipe wrestlefuck Dana's protegé for 5 rounds, anything is possible
God i loved that fight. Knowing Dana white wanted Ngannou to win so badly made each slow passing minute seem that much more sweet. Theres no way khabib and tony will be boring. Tony never seems to give up no matter what. Khabib is a relentless with his game as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is boring when it comes to re-watching it, but at least for me, fights of this magnitude are never boring when I'm watching for the first time due to cheer anticipation alone.

Definitely this

It could be boring if Khabib respects Tony's ground game and has a conservative approach on the ground.

nope, khabib is a vicious gnp'er and ferguson works off his back and is crazy in the standup too

Is this Interim Title a 5 round fight?

What if Khabib just holds Tony down for 31 mins?

Remind me when Khabib did just that?? I just remember him beating the shit out of all the guys he put on the ground.

I don't see Khabib going the cautious route. I hope both guys are looking to be active, but i foresee Tony being the one hoping to counter. Just hope doesn't end up running.

31 mins lmao

Back